SpecialistMichael, MS, CSCS
Experience:  Senior Information Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

How hard is it to get into Oxford?

How hard is it to get into Oxford?

My name isXXXXX will do whatever I can to answer your questions.

Don't forget the deposit you placed to ask this question is not used to compensate me until you rate my service.

Oxford is another prestigious school alongside Cambridge. Tough competition and SOLID studies and competitor rankings put this school at the top of the list. It would rate roughly a 9 out of 10 to get into on a global scale where a midrange US school for example would really only require a C to B level grade transcript and coursework depth and probably be a 3 to 4 out of 10. So this school requires an abundance of academic experience as well as some solid transcript coursework and grades.

They want well rounded students and people entering the school, well rounded people and students exiting the school as well - You should definitely take a look at requirements found HERE and really look into taking courses that you may not specifically have an interest in but something you could use to round out your experience and more importantly keep your grades higher.

Please remember to take a moment rate this question when you have finished reading. Thank you in advance.