SpecialistMichael, MS, CSCS
Experience:  Senior Information Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

I dont know if you heard that Southern Missisippi just fired

I don't know if you heard that Southern Missisippi just fired Ellis Johnson after a 0-12 winless season. I am just curious, is this either the first time ever that either Southern Missisippi has ever had a winless football season or if any college football team to ever have a winless season? Thank you for your assistance.
I actually just saw it in my news feed. Beyond S. Miss actually there are quite a few, somewhat saddening for some people if you think about it. For all the time effort and money that goes into college football(working in it for many years I can tell you its a lot more than people think).

I did some research as I only knew of a couple off the top of my head and actually came up with this list
pretty massive list. I see my own alma mater on that list as well Cool.

I hope this helps.