A. Schuyler
A. Schuyler, Research Analyst
Experience:  30 years in research
3157612
Type Your Question Here...

Iam trying to locate an IonaCoates

Iam trying to  locate an IonaCoates originally from Bridge of Weir,may have been married and moved to Paisley married name may have been Strutt? believe to be living in the Renfrew Road area,any help would be appreciatedXXX@XXXXXX.XXX

Category: General
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I'm a Moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hello Josie-Mod,thanks for getting back to me,i can understand it may be difficult to locate Iona with very little info,i am willing to wait for an answer
but what will the cost be?and how long will that be,give me a ball park

time frame.Best Regards,Matt.XXXXX

Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your continued patience. The cost is what you have indicated you would pay for an answer to your question. As to time, we can not predict or guarantee response time, just because the volume of questions, number of Professionals online, complexity of questions, and other factors vary. We will continue the search for a Professional for you.

Expert:  A. Schuyler replied 1 year ago.

Hi, Matt,

Thanks for using Just Answer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do whatever I can to answer your question. However, as you've guessed, it is difficult to find someone with so little information. Nevertheless, I'll give it my best shot Smile

Schuyler

Hi again,

Iona Margaret Coats married George Strutt in 1961 in Bridge of Weir, and Ian Cochrane in 1981 in Johnstone. There is only one listing for I. Cochrane in Johnstone, at Tannahill Crescent. The telephone number is XXXXX(NNN) NNN-NNNN

Best regards,

Schuyler

A. Schuyler, Research Analyst
Experience: 30 years in research