Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
1470369
Type Your Question Here...

Hello I am having a wonderful (terrible) time dealing with

Hello I am having a wonderful (terrible) time dealing with my ex wife as I am an have American and my wife is Finnish. The children as per her and me and the court and so on will live with me. I have many other questions. So many things are up in th eair. I have done a ton of googling and someone like me that has gone through it all is XXXXX XXXXX. He has 2 sons and fought the Finnish system. I would love to talk to him..... Can you help me provide me wih his public contact info as google is hard... Thanks

Hello, Graham and welcome back to Just Answer.

I'm sorry you are having such a hard time dealing with your ex-wife on this issue. It is extremely difficult to find any personal contact information for XXXXX XXXXX online, but perhaps if you write to this author, who posted about XXXXX XXXXX' situation (http://www.finlandforthought.net/2004/12/26/john-rogers-speaks-out/) you might be able to find out more:[email protected]

I wish you much good luck!

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please click 'Reply to Expert' before rating, direct your reply to me, "Cher", and I will be glad to continue our conversation.

IMPORTANT: If you found my answer helpful, please choose a positive rating like this one Laughing for 'Excellent Service', so I may receive credit from the site for assisting you. Thank you!

Please rate with positive feedback (smiley face) when you are satisfied with my answer. Your satisfaction is always my greatest priority!

~~If you wish to request me in the future, simply type "For Cher' to begin your post and I will answer asap!~~

Best regards,
Cher