Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
1470369
Type Your Question Here...

What do you know of that, is a good, for real way, to work

What do you know of that, is a good, for real way, to work from home? Do you know actual company names? My husband has Parkinsons and needs me to help full time now, but I still need to bring in some money. What can I do from home?

Hello, Sandy and welcome back to Just Answer.

I don't know your location, but this is information about a federally funded program available for in-home caregivers in California:
http://www.cdss.ca.gov/agedblinddisabled/PG2083.htm

You can check with your State's Department of Social Services to see if they have the same type of program and how you can apply for it. If you would like to tell me your location (State only), I would be happy to research this further, for you.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please click 'Reply to Expert' before rating, direct your reply to me, "Cher", and I will be glad to continue our conversation.

IMPORTANT: If you found my answer helpful, please choose a positive rating like this one Laughing for 'Excellent Service', so I may receive credit from the site for assisting you. Bonuses are also always welcomed and appreciated. Thank you!

Please rate with positive feedback (smiley face) when you are satisfied with my answer. Your satisfaction is always my greatest priority!

~~If you wish to request me in the future, simply type "For Cher' to begin your post and I will answer asap!~~

Best regards,
Cher

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I'm in az. Any kind of help will be appreciated. Sandy

Hi again, Sandy and thanks for your reply.

You should find the information at this site helpful:

http://www.consumerdirectonline.net/arizona/

____________________________________________

Best regards,
Cher