lisalkawecki
lisalkawecki, Teacher
Experience:  certified teacher; educational consultant
20507158
Type Your Question Here...

Need to buy new artificial christmas tree. I thought about

Need to buy new artificial christmas tree. I thought about one with led lites. Would like a 9 ft reasonably priced one that would last. Always have problems with lites
Good morning,
I would be happy to provide you with the information that you require. Please let me know how I can best assist you this morning.
Thank you kindly,
Lisa
Good morning,

There are both pros and cons for purchasing a Christmas tree that has LED lighting. The following information should help you make the most informed decision regarding buying an eight to nine foot Christmas tree;

LED lights use less energy than incandescent lights. Because of their energy efficiency, LED Christmas lights have very minimal effect on your electricity bill, even for tress up to ten feet tall. From an environmental standpoint, this is also good news, When less energy is consumed, less carbon dioxide is produced.

Also, a nine foot Christmas tree has an average of 4,000 hours of life. LED bulbs are hands down more durable than incandescent. The amount of life in LED lights is average to the average amount of time that the artificial tree is used.

Additionally, even if you want to use your tree once the LED lights have expired, you have the option to manually put strings of lights on your tree. An artificial tree with LED lights is overall the best option, for all considerations.

Regarding price, the best option for a large Christmas Tree is the home improvement stores, such as Lowes and Home Depot. These two stores are an average of five to ten dollars cheaper than Target, and even Walmart. Another option is a website, www.overstock.com. This site has trees and the shipping and handling charges are less than five dollars.

It was a pleasure assisting you this morning. If you need any further information please feel free to ask me.

Please remember to click one of the the top three icons so that I may be paid.

Have a wonderful Holiday Season,
Lisa

Kiss