SpecialistMichael
SpecialistMichael, MS, CSCS
Experience:  Senior Information Specialist
65186368
Type Your Question Here...

I have a feud with a fellow colleague on who is more nerdier.Is

I have a feud with a fellow colleague on who is more nerdier.Is there an ultimate comprehensive nerd test to determine our nerdiness?Please, real nerds respond.
Thanks
Hello, and welcome back to Just Answer.
You and your colleague can check your nerdiness with the following tests:
http://www.nerdtests.com/mq/uttake.php?id=48320
If you consider nerd synonymous with 'geek', you can also take this test:
http://www.innergeek.us/geek-test.html
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please click 'Reply to Expert' BEFORE RATING, direct your reply to me, "Cher", and I will be glad to continue our conversation.
IMPORTANT: If you found my answer helpful, please choose a positive rating like this one for 'Excellent Service', so I may receive credit from the site for assisting you. Thank you!
Please rate with positive feedback (smiley face) when you are satisfied with my answer. Your satisfaction is always my greatest priority! If you are not satisfied, please do NOT rate poorly. Simply click "Reply to Expert" and let me know how I can be of further assistance. Thank you! :-)
~~If you wish to request me in the future, simply type "For Cher' to begin your post and I will answer asap!~~
Best regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Something weird happened with my previous expert. I wanted to accept his answer and I submitted rating but it locked me out of this question. I want to apologize to the expert before you. I would like to give him 5stars for his answer. For you effort I would also like to give you 5 stars

Hello again, and thanks very much for your reply. I appreciate you stating that you would like to rate me with 5 stars. All you need to do is click the 5 star rating in the ratings box you will see on the page with the answer. Thank you! If you were locked out of the previous question when you tried to rate the expert, please write to Customer Service at:***@******.*** and they will be able to help you re-open that question and submit your rating. Best regards, Cher

My name is***** would suggest reading your answers entirely.
Being somewhat of a nerd myself(built my own computer, played competitive online gaming leagues for money) I would love to provide you with what I feel is a very comprehensive test in place of ones that have minimal evaluation questions, some completely irrelevant.
This test has been around since 1996 and has received THOUSANDS upon THOUSANDS of submissions.
It coveres everything from academia and habits surrounding it, to personal life as well as social interaction. I think we both know nerderdom(lol) is more than just random questions and has more to it than just school and computer questions.
I scored a 58 on this myself, I really hope you and your competitor enjoy it.
Let me know what you think - its pretty comprehensive.
It covers (http://www.armory.com/tests/nerd500.html) everything from academia and habits surrounding it, to personal life as well as social interaction. I think we both know nerderdom(lol) is more than just random questions and has more to it than just school and computer questions.
Let me know what you think - its pretty comprehensive. http://www.armory.com/tests/nerd500.html
SpecialistMichael, MS, CSCS
Experience: Senior Information Specialist
Thanks for your great rating.
If you take a second and just chop down that armory link I have you, if you really want to explore the nerd factor(I took 6 other evals here) you can visit http://www.armory.com/tests/purity.html for a huge amount of tests. Everything from beliefs, to tv shows, to "niceness" and a few other nerd tests.
Some of the geocities links in the list are now dead(probably a good thing because of all the ads they have) but its a great site.
See what you think. Have a great weekend.
SpecialistMichael, MS, CSCS