pdheslin
pdheslin, Consultant
Experience:  20+ years of internet site creation and search engine optimization. Dozens of search tools at my disposal.
60622861
Type Your Question Here...

This is for Pam Heslin: Hi Pam. We have chatted before

This is for Pam Heslin:

Hi Pam. We have chatted before about some legal issues I'm dealing with. I've made some recent decisions to pursue an individual for some money, which could have opened up some doors for old problems and complications related to that person to emerge as a result. Can you give me some insight into what my horoscope and your psychic abilities show that this will happen? Does my path over next several months appear to smooth out, or will I be facing any new legal obstacles. Thank you.
Category: General
Expert:  pdheslin replied 1 year ago.

pdheslin :

Thank you for requesting me. Yes, I do remember, thank you. I don't have your birth data could you post it again please the birth time and location so I can get your rising sign? You have a lot going in in the "shared finances" 8th house, I do remember that but I want to get to the details. thanks! :)

Customer: Hi Pam. Sorry I couldn't get back to you sooner. I was in a meeting this evening and my cell phone would not post this answer to the site.
Customer: I was born on 12/6/1969 at 5:26am (I think that's the exact time) in Cleveland, Ohio.
Expert:  pdheslin replied 1 year ago.
Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Pam, did you get my reply with my birth date details?
Expert:  pdheslin replied 1 year ago.
Yes! Thank you for your patience.

In your Rising Sign, Scorpio, you have Jupiter the planet of abundance and luck in your 8th house until June of 2013. This is the same energy that gave you a nice positive nudge earlier this year, with the first legal battle you won. So yes, you're going to be good. The 8th house rules shared income, inheritance and (I know you didn't ask about this) intimacy so, ohh-la-la in that area as well! :)

Very very fortunately in this situation, for you SUN sign Sagitarius, the same planet Jupiter is your 7th house - the 7 th house rules relationships, but it also rules LEGAL MATTERS.

Jupiter is a good planet to have in a house, because it's luck and expansion. The way your chart is layered here, this is perfect for your situation. Try to have this sewn up by the end of May to avoid the June cut off date for movment of this planet.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you Pam. Would matters with the IRS be included with legal matters? They will be making a very important ruling for me in about three months or so. I've hopefully found a way to correct the error the first attorney made. We've requested a private ruling on the matter. It's a 50/50 chance, but I'm hoping for something to work out right.

Are you still showing no estate tax audit in my situation?
Expert:  pdheslin replied 1 year ago.
Yes, the IRS is considered a part of the law and legal matters. The astrology points to you winning this both financially, and legally.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is possible that while I'm waiting for the IRS to rule they could initiate an audit. Do you still show the audit as not occurring?

And one last question... I see that the legal matters will end in a favorable result. However, I'm concerned that having demanded money from the woman who sued the estate may have opened a door for her to try and take a second chance at the lawsuit. I'm just wondering if this may have prompted her or triggered her to consider doing that and if I will have to go through the case again? She has the right to pursue one last time if she chooses before September 2013.
Expert:  pdheslin replied 1 year ago.
No audit - you're free and clear (except for to pay your lawyer of course.)

I don't see her doing this, becauseof Jupiter moving from the 7th to the 8th house in the end of June of 2013, and will be there through the end of the year. So it's all still on your side in the area of "inheritiance". And Oh la la :)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you Pam. I always feel better after chatting with you. :)
Expert:  pdheslin replied 1 year ago.
My pleasure :) Please don't forget to rate me, your feedback is very important to me :)
pdheslin, Consultant
Experience: 20+ years of internet site creation and search engine optimization. Dozens of search tools at my disposal.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Pam, when we spoke yesterday I was off by one minute on my birth time. It is 5:27am. Does that make any difference in my rising sign?

Thank you.

Expert:  pdheslin replied 1 year ago.
Good catch, and it's good that you checked, but luckily (Jupiter! LOL) no, it doesn't change your rising sign. You're 19 degrees Scorpio rising. Which by the way is my sun sign, and the most psychic of all the signs. And the most pationate :)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thanks Pam. Glad to hear we share the same sun sign!

Have a very Happy Thanksgiving!