JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Consultant
Experience:  Skilled at assisting with general information needs.
14211116
Type Your Question Here...

Looking for good traction in snow, have Parkinsons disease,

Looking for good traction in snow, have Parkinson's disease, looking
For a good low cut shoe in snow or easy slip on and off gripper for shoes,or a gripper
That can be worn on inside house floors. Ideas or thoughts? Parkinson's is seven years
Out, doing well, do not do a lot of winter walking, but want stability, something easy
As far as on and off situation. Thank you Randy
Welcome and thank you for your question!

I am afraid that you have competing goals which cannot be found in one product: one that grips the ice, yet does not damage a house floor.

Whatever product you choose, if you want it to be effective outdoors, you cannot wear it indoors as well.

Knowing that to be the case, do you still wish to continue with this thread?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
The easiest gripper to get on and off while being the least
Abrasive to interior floors or a well made low cut shoe or sneaker.
Thank you Randy
Very honestly, there is not a product which can "grip" and gain traction on ice and snow without also being abrasive on an interior floor.

It's like a fire flame is hot no matter what.

Do you still wish to continue with your thread to learn of what tracking/gripping footwear is out there?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

recommend a gripper that is easy to get on and off.

thank you randy

You can try this gritted overshoe (it wears on your shoe like rubbers): http://www.wintercleats.com/products/grips-gritted-footwear This is the best device for the criteria you've listed.

I hope that you found this information to be helpful and, indeed, informative and worthy of a positive rating so that I receive credit for assisting you today.

If I have not clarified things, please reply, because I want to make sure that you are satisfied that I have answered all of your concerns!

~~ J.B.