Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Teacher
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550
Type Your Question Here...

Hi, i am living in Singapore, and I m looking for a metal frame

Hi, i am living in Singapore, and I m looking for a metal frame pool, ideally 24ftx12ft or similar. Do you know where I can find this type of product please (even from Malaysia). They all sell expensive decking pools but I am in Singapore for only 18 months and renting a house,
Thanks a lot for your help,
Jean

Thanks for using JustAnswer. My name isXXXXX will do whatever I can to answer your questions!

Don't Forget the deposit you placed to ask this question is not used to compensate me until you rate my service! Please Remember that when you are asked to give a rating, you are rating My Service and not this website itself.

Took a bit to do some research on this for you over in Singapore (as I am based in the United States) but I think this is a resource that you will find as a possibility for the pool you are seeking.

CLICK HERE for the item by Intex Corporation that I feel fits your needs. Intex does ship to Singapore and you can find more contact information for their international hubs by CLICKING HERE. You will see they are based out of Hong Kong for their International sales but should be able to get this item to you in Singapore.

If you need any followup, just click on Reply to Expert. I wish you all the best and hope this is exactly what you are needing for a pool.

Have a wonderful rest of the weekend!

:-)

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Waow, if you end up better from the US than I am from Singapore, I promise you an excellent rating! Wink

In the meantime, please accept I contact the HK sales first and see whether they can satisfy my request or not, prior to proceed with rating.

I am pretty happy with your suggestion actually, makes sense. I was more expecting you may find it out from Singapore to be honnest, but I was perhaps overshooting.

By the way, I sent already my request to the HK sales just now and looking forward to receiving their quotation and conditions.

I get back to you as soon as I've got any concrete proposal

Thank you or your prompt help,

Best regards,

JM

No problem. I hope it works out for you!

Have a wonderful week.

:-)
Just wanted to check in and see how things were going with the pool issue? Were you able to have any luck tracking down one for your home?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Deal done. Actually, the sales guy in HK forwarded my question to his distributor in Malaysia, who I was already in contact with from previous research. Nothing new in the end, but good at least to have a crosscheck that this guy was serious and concrete, since I have had also many contacts in Malaysia with much lower prices, but never able to make sure they were fake, ghost web site or whatever. In the end, I go with this guy, 3500SinD, but all included, carpet to put underneath the pool, big wooden tiles for the metal frame legs, and he came at home last Friday to check the garden. He will also come to my home next week end to help me install the swimming pool in my backyard. And I am sure it is a true INTEX pool, which is a reference for me, not only at quality (I bought several already in France) but also convenient to find spare parts.

Conclusion:

1- you didnt find any company in Singapore, what I was after, but this guy confirmed there is not. Then it is not your fault. Market is not interesting he said. Either people haven't enough land, very expensive in SGP, or when they have, they can afford a concrete pool with excavation etc. Only few people like me, renting an house for short

period of time are interested

2- you helped me to crosslink the offical INTEX provider in HK, with the serious distributor in Malaysia, which was very helpful to me

==> kind of 80% achievement, isn't it

Thanks a lot! I' m going to rate your good job now

perhaps another time, Good luck,

Jean