GeneralistWindylen
GeneralistWindylen, Tutor/Mentor
Experience:  Entrepreneur/Private Tutor
57160738
Type Your Question Here...

I would like to order three DVD movies with Spanish sub titles

I would like to order three DVD movies with Spanish sub titles or dubbed. Are they available?
Schindler's List
boy in striped in pajamas
Life is beautiful
Thank you for your question, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I am happy to assist you today.

Hi! World of Reading caters different stuff like DVD's, books, etc. I made a search in their products information and found the two of what you are looking for. However, please clarify with them if they have the 3 of them since sometimes products on the websites might not be available in the time of order. The number is(NNN) NNN-NNNN They are open 24/7 for ordering. ( http://www.wor.com/pd-life-is-beautiful--dvd.cfm )
Hi, there! Just wondering if you were able to order the DVD's that you wanted. Also, thanks a lot for your ratings. Please include " for Windylen " in your next question here, so it will be directed to me. I will be happy to assist you again.

Regards,

Windylen