Joan, Internet Researcher
Experience:  I believe that knowledge is Power! I would like to try to share my knowledge with others.
Type Your Question Here...

I am trying to find a Landline phone service with a reasonable

I am trying to find a Landline phone service with a reasonable rate. I want a landline service because when you experience a storm like "Sandy" you lose your power and your VOIP Phone service but whenevver I do a search I get "list of Landline providers" but the list is only VOIP providers!!! Help!!!

The Top landline Providers are:

Verizon(same company who also does the Cell Phones):

Pioneer Telephone:

Powernet Global:

These biggest landline and most competative and reliable would AT&T and and Verizon, so those would be the first two to check.

I hope thhis information would help you. I am in Florida and for my landline I have had AT&T during the storms we have and have always had phone service.