Joan, Internet Researcher
Experience:  I believe that knowledge is Power! I would like to try to share my knowledge with others.
Type Your Question Here...

Dear ,I am a Software Professional and non immigrant living

Dear ,

I am a Software Professional and non immigrant living in Houston, TX(77380), Can anybody please help me to get English communication training facility which helps me to learn Accent,Vocabulary,Idioms, Phrases and Fluency. I can only attend classes in the evening. Appreciate your help!

There are Adult Education classes that are given free of charge for (ESOL) English as a second language for Adults. I have a link for the adult education center in Houston:

They have advanced English classes That can help you with Vocabulary, Fluency, Idioms, and all that you are asking for in a class. They do have evening classes at various locations. I suggest reading the link I gave you and checking into these classes. The nice part is most of these classes are free of charge.