Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

I dream me and my aunt had walked into my cosins apartment

I dream me and my aunt had walked into my cosin's apartment and as we came through the door it was alot of lights and we were seeking a wash cloth in here cabniet
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 3 years ago.

Hello, Sarita and welcome to Just Answer.

My apologies that you did not receive an answer earlier. Different experts are online at various times and I just logged in and read your question. I thank you for your patience.

Seeing a lot of lights when you came through the door of your cousin's apartment can represent that a problem or situation, once difficult to understand, has now become more clear, enabling you to see the truth in the situation or find the solution to a problem. If the lights were very bright, this indicates that you are being encouraged to move toward a higher level of feeling and awareness and understanding of the situation or problem previously mentioned. The color of the light is also significant, so if it was not just the light from regular light bulbs, let me know the color and this may provide additional information.

Seeking a washcloth in your cousin's cabinet signifies that you are trying to clean up a mess (physical or emotional) that was caused in the past, or it may refer to needing to tend to someone's wounds or help a loved one in need with a physical or medical problem.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please click 'Reply to Expert' before rating, direct your reply to me, "Cher", and I will be glad to continue our conversation.

IMPORTANT: If you found my answer helpful, please choose a positive rating like this one Laughing for 'Excellent Service', so I may receive credit from the site for assisting you. Thank you!

Please rate with positive feedback (smiley face) when you are satisfied with my answer. Your satisfaction is always my greatest priority!

~~If you wish to request me in the future, simply type "For Cher' to begin your post and I will answer asap!~~

Best regards,