SuperiorConsultant, Internet Researcher
Experience:  BBA, serving as Marketing Executive and interested in tourism,sports, and anything and everything!
Type Your Question Here...

Does The United States post office have a service that a person/customer

Does The United States post office have a service that a person/customer can perhaps pay a small fee for where the post office can arrange any and all mail starting from that day and forward coming from a certain company and/or a certain address to the customer's address will never reach the customer's address but will instead be intercepted by the post office, marked as refused, and returned back to the sender? Thank you for your assistance.

I found U.S. Postal service operations manual. Please see 611.1 , article D, it says "Mail Withheld From Delivery. An addressee may request his or her postmaster, in writing, to withhold from delivery for a period not exceeding 2 years any foreign letter or printed matter bearing a specified name or address appearing on the outside. Such mail is marked “Refused” by the Post Office and treated as undeliverable."
So according to this you will have to contact your postmaster in writing and request that mail from a particular sender shouldn't be sent to you and refused. Hope that helps. Please let me know if you need further help. Thanks :|)
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Allsolver. Allsolver, I wanted to post my question to you here because if I post it to all experts, another expert will rudely interrupt even though I specifically address the question to you, and then after I ignore them, my posted question will eventually close. The reason why I know this is because I have tried it before. So, I thought of posting my question to you here. Of course, I will pay you again because it is a different question. My question is this: How do you make/cook veal parmesian? Thank you.