Michael
Michael, Librarian
Experience:  20+ years as information professional
70951075
Type Your Question Here...

I have comcast xfinity in Shreveport, LA. I will be moving

I have comcast xfinity in Shreveport, LA. I will be moving to Port Aransas, TX and will be living in a vacation rental beach house from November 1st until the last of February. I have to have reliable internet while I am there. I need to have the thing like aflash drive stick. No install at the location can be made. Is there an internet (broadband) provider in this area? I will be living on the beach. I have to have wifi set up in house to make sure I will always have contact. I have t-mobile for my smart phone and I can't be in a dead spot. I do way too much business and personal use to give up internet. The cable, dish, or direct tv is already provided. It has to be 100% portable. I can not have an " install" at the beach house. When I find a permanent home then I can have an install if needed.
Hi, I'm a Moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

sure, we will not move in until the first. ty

Thank you for your continued patience. We will continue the search for a Professional for you.

Hello, Thank you for using this service. I wish to introduce myself. I am a Research Librarian with 20+ years of experience.

Some research online and came up with vendor that have wireless hot spots in the area of Port Aransas:

http://www.dtiwireless.com/texas/port-aransas.html

http://www.homedirector.net/clear-mobile-wireless-port-aransas-tx.html
Michael, Librarian
Experience: 20+ years as information professional