Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Senior Informational Specialist
1470369
Type Your Question Here...

CHER, IM HAVING WEBSITE PROBLEMS ON MY END. DID U GET THE

Customer Question

CHER, I'M HAVING WEBSITE PROBLEMS ON MY END. DID U GET THE RATING AND QUESTION FROM YESTERDAY? I HOPE SO.
Category: General
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am a Moderator for this topic. I sent Cher, your requested Professional, a message to follow up with you here, when she is back online. If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, Stephanie.

I'm so sorry you're experiencing site problems. I did receive your last message, but then it was locked by Customer Service, so I couldn't respond to you. They told me that you needed to start a new question for each one you send me.

I don't know what time your appointment was, today, but I'm anxious to hear how you're doing/feeling and how everything went. I feel you will be very pleased with the outcome of this meeting.

I'll be awaiting your reply.

Best regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

CHER, THEY DID RESPOND FINALLY, THEY SAID EXACTLY WHAT HE THOUGHT HE SAID THEY WOULD, TRIBAL IMMUNITY. MY ATTORNEY SAID, NO U CAN'T SAY THAT. WERE SUING A BUSINESS NOT A TRIBE. SO NOW, HE HAS STARTED ANOTHER LAWSUIT. WHERE WE NAME THE PEOPLE THAT FIRED ME AND THE COUNCIL PERSONALLY. NOW, THEY HAVE 2 LAWSUITS TO DEFEND. HE IS ALSO FILING A MOTION TO GO TO THE NEXT FEDERAL COURT IN ATLANTA, GA, MY LAWYER IS SO SMART. HE SAID, NO JUST CREATIVE. HE IS BACKING THEM INTO A CORNER. HE WAS GOING TO CALL THEIR ATTORNEY WHO IS JUST A SMALL ATTORNEY BILLING 400 $ AN HOUR. TO TELL THEM NOW, WERE SUING YOU IN 2 LAWSUITS. IT WILL COST U HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS TO FIGHT THIS OR U CAN PAY MY CLIENT. MY ATTORNEY SAID, THEY HAVE TO MUCH TO LOSE, EVEN THOUGH IF U LOSE IT NOW SHOWS EVERYONE U CAN SUE THEM SO EVERYONE CAN SUE. HE WAS GOING TO GET A HOLD OF THEIR LAWYER TO TELL THEM WERE OPEN TO SETTLEMENT OFFERS NOW. MY LAWYER SAID, IF HE WAS THEIR ATTORNEY HE WOULD SAY U HAVE A PROBLEM HERE THIS ISN'T GOING AWAY. I WOULD PAY HER TO GO AWAY. IF THIS GOES THE DISTANT THE U.S. SUPREME COURT COULD HEAR THE CASE, I ASKED MY ATTORNEY IF THIS WOULD EVER GET THERE? HE SAID, 0NLY 1% OF THE CASES GET THERE. BUT, THEY LIKE INTERESTING CASES. I SAID WELL, THIS CASE IS VERY INTERESTING, A LOT OF GRAY IN IT THAT NEEDS TO BE DEFINED. HE DID SAY THAT THIS CASE WILL MAKE A NAME FOR HIM AMONG THE BEST IN THE LEGAL WORLD. I SAID, THIS CASE IS GOING TO MAKE A NAME FOR U. WHAT DO U THINK ABOUT THIS? IT WAS A GREAT MEETING. I LOVE THAT I'M SUING HIS MISTRESS AND BOSSES PERSONALLY. DO U THINK IT WILL EVEN GO THERE? WE R ADDING THEM TO THE LAWSUIT NEXT WEEK. WITHIN THE NEXT 30 DAYS THEY WILL KNOW THEY HAVE TO HIRE LAWYERS THEMSELVES TO DEFEND THIS. I WONDER HOW THEIR GOING TO TREAT MY HUSBAND THEN? HOW DO U THINK THEY WILL TREAT HIM NOW? I DON'T THINK THEY WOULD RISK FIRING HIM NOW. WHAT DO U THINK THEY WILL DO NOW? DO U THINK THEIR LAWYER WILL TELL THEM TO SETTLE THIS WITH ME RIGHT AWAY TO MAKER THIS GO AWAY? THEY ONLY CAN LOSE EVERYTHING BECAUSE, ONCE IT'S OUT THERE ANYONE CAN SUE THEM THEY WILL HAVE TO PAY EVERYONE THAT COMES FORWARD. DO U THINK THEY WILL USE COMMON AND BUSINESS SENSE AND JUST PAY ME OR PAY A LOT OF LEGAL FEES? IT'S A NUMBERS GAME. DO U THINK THEY WILL REALIZE ITS CHEAPER TO PAY ME OR PAY ALL THE ATTORNEY FEES AND STILL LOSE EVERYTHING? HE SAID, HOPEFULLY IN THE NEXT WEEK THEY WILL HAVE AN OFFER TO ME. HE SAID, IT WILL BE LOW. BUT, THEN IT STARTS SETTLEMENT NEGOTIATIONS. HE SAID, I WOULD BE IN FRONT OF THE FIRST JUDGE WITHIN 60-90 DAYS. DO U THINK THIS WILL SETTLE BEFORE THAT? MY LAWYER IS GOING TO LAY OUT HIS CASE TO THEIR LAWYER TO START SETTLEMENT OFFERS DO U THINK THIS WILL HELP? U R RIGHT I WOULD HAVE A GOOD MEETING. I WON'T GET RICH BUT, I CAN START MY LIFE AGAIN. DO U C THEM SETTLING THIS SOON? I HOPE U R HAVING A GREAT DAY?

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi Stephanie,

I'm so glad you wrote and filled me in on what happened at your meeting! I was waiting all day to hear the details. I think, as I predicted, this is very good for you. I believe that they would be very stupid not to settle with you. If they allow this to move up in the court system (and I don't think it will reach the Supreme Court, as your lawyer doesn't, either). I agree that if they say they'll settle, they'll offer a low amount, but once you start settlement negotiations, the amount will grow until it is satisfactory to you. If your attorney adds the emotional distress, it should add more to the amount of the settlement. If you should be in front of the first judge within 2-3 months, that's very good. Yes, I think if your lawyer were to start laying out your case to their lawyer, leading to settlement offers, that's a big step forward and yes, it will help.

I do see them agreeing to settle, and wanting to do it soon so you will 'go away'. You are a big thorn in their side, now, and they know you mean business. I don't know if this bodes too well for your husband's job, if it comes to suing individuals, including the boss lady who started the whole thing. I hope she gets her due and finds herself without a job! It's possible your husband might survive and keep his job if all the blame is slanted her way. You must've felt so victorious on the way home! : ) I think this is going great, and I'm happy for you!

When are you supposed to hear about the next step from your lawyer, now?

Best regards,
Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience: M.A., B.A., Author, Senior Informational Specialist
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

CHER, I'M HAVING COMPUTER PROBLEMS R U THERE?

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.

Hi Stephanie,

I'm here. Thanks very much for your Excellent rating! It is greatly appreciated.

What's happening with your computer? Is it your computer or site problems with Just Answer?

Best regards,

Cher

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

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

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi Stephanie,

I'm so sorry you're having problems with the website. This was the first message I got from you when I replied. As I mentioned, they told me that you need to open a new question on a new page for each one, but if it's on the same subject, it might be okay to continue in one thread for a reasonable amount of time. I'll check for you.

I think it's very possible that your lawyer discussed the figures in advance with their lawyer, to try to get a 'leg up' and know what they were planning on offering. It's not uncommon that they do this, as you suspect.

I'm sure your lawyer wants to settle this, as you do, and as quickly as possible. he will most likely make a name for himself, taking on this big corporation, but I don't think that's his motivation in doing his best for you!

I know you want it over and done with so you can go on with your life, but you will need to follow all the rules and wait to go before the judge within 2-3 months. I know it will seem like forever, but just picture the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow! : )

My Saturday is going fine, and I hope yours is too! You don't have to worry too much about this now; what happens next is out of your control--just the waiting--and you must trust your lawyer completely--I think you do, already! : )

Best regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

CHER, DO U THINK THIS WILL EVEN GO IN FRONT OF THAT FIRST JUDGE? DO U C THIS SETTLING SOON? DO U THINK MY LAWYER WILL TRY TO SETTLE THIS OR TRY TO MAKE A NAME FOR HIMSELF? DO U C THIS TRYING TO SETTLE BEFORE THE NEXT 2-3 MOS?

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.

Hi Stephanie,

I see your lawyer doing his best to get the best settlement for YOU. If the law dictates that you need to go in front of the first judge in order to get the settlement and get a decision on it's amount, then you will need to wait and go in front of the first judge. I feel that your lawyer would not try to make a name for himself at your expense and not make decisions that are not in your best interest. I see this settling in about 2-3 months.

Best regards,
Cher

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

CHER, THAT MAKES ME FEEL SO GOOD. DO U C MY LAWYER CALLING ME WITHIN THE NEXT COUPLE OF WEEKS TO TELL ME THEY HAVE STARTED NEGOTIATIONS? I KNOW THAT WILL TAKE SOME TIME FOR THAT TO SETTLE? CHER, U KNOW I DO EVERYTHING FOR MY CHILDREN. MY DAUGHTER ID AMAZING. I BOUGHT HER A NEW CAR WHEN SHE WAS 16. PAID FOR HER TO GO ON 7 VACATIONS IN ONE YEAR IN 2010-2011. SHE HAS NEVER HAD TO PAY A CAR PAYMENT. I EVEN GAVE HER THE MASTER BEDROOM. BUT, I DIDN'T CARE SHE IS AMAZING. WELL, NOW I HAVE TO PAY FOR ALL THIS SENIOR YEAR THINGS. I ALWAYS BUDGETED 1,000 A MONTH FOR HER. WHICH WAS FINE WHEN I WAS MAKING BIG MONEY. NOW, I EVERY TIME I TURN AROUND IT'S 250 FOR THIS AND 500 FOR THAT ON TOP OF THE CAR, INSURANCE, GAS, CHEERLEADING , STUNT CLASS, TUMBLING CLASS, TUTORS ETC. I WANT HER TO HAVE A GREAT LIFE. SHE SAID TODAY I OWED HER 700 DOLLARS BECAUSE, SHE HAS PAID THAT OUT OF HER ACCOUNT FOR THINGS. I SAID, O.K. I'LL PAY U AND I ALMOST CRIED. SHE YELLED AT ME FOR LOSING MY JOB. I TOLD HER I HAD A GOOD JOB AND I WONDER Y I LOST IT? SHE KNOWS HER DAD DID THIS SHE JUST DOESN'T WANT TO ADMIT IT. SHE LOVES HIM TO DEATH. MY MOM SAID, DON'T LET HER GUILT U SHE HAS HAD AN AMAZING LIFE. BUT, I FEEL BAD ABOUT THIS PAST YEAR I JUST WANT THEM BOTH TO HAVE EVERYTHING. BUT, MY SON IS 10 HE IS NOT ALL THAT EXPENSIVE YET. HOW DO I GET PAST THE GUILT? DO U THINK SHE KNOWS SHE HAS EVERYTHING? HOW DO PARENTS GIVE ALL THIS? WHEN DOES IT END? I CAN'T KEEP WORKING TO GIVE HER 1,000 A MONTH FOREVER. I KNOW I WILL DO IT FOR THE NEXT FEW YEARS BUT, HOW DO I ALLOW MYSELF TO GET OVER THE GUILT? HOW LONG DO PARENTS DO THIS FOR? DO U THINK MOST CHILDREN GET ALL OF THIS? DO U THINK SOMEDAY SHE WILL REALIZE SHE HAS HAD A WONDERFUL LIFE?

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, Stephanie.

Yes, I think your lawyer will be in touch with you as soon as there is something concrete to share, but it might take a while; however, if he doesn't contact you, you call him and ask what to expect to happen next and remind him to keep you updated on anything new that is happening. He and his assistant were remiss in keeping you in the loop, so this time, I see him trying to keep in touch, but his busy schedule might prevent that, so you will have to take the lead if you don't hear from him when you think you should.

When you had the money, you did a lot for your daughter out of the goodness of your heart and because you didn't want her to miss out on anything. You were extremely generous and no, most parents don't do this unless they are very wealthy. However, it does make your daughter feel that this is how the typical teenager lives and may not appreciate how fortunate she is. When she told you that you 'owe' her that amount because she paid it out of her account, you should have said, I've paid for everything else and because I'm not working now, things are tighter and we'll need to cut back more. Tell her you're proud of her paying her own way and this will have to continue. You have nothing to feel guilty about. You did nothing wrong. You lost your job due to your husband's and his bosses actions, which were wrong. Don't bring that up to your daughter; you said she knows everything and she won't blame her father, but you did NOTHING to lose your job. Senior year is a very expensive year for most parents. Not all can afford to pay for every single activity, so the children must forego some of them. While I understand that you want your daughter to enjoy it all, you also have to consider putting away money for college. Even if she gets scholarships, loans, grants, etc., you're still going to have expenses. Since her father is still working, have her ask him for all future expenses. He still has a job.

I think she realizes she has a wonderful life right now, but even though you told her you would replace what she used from her own account, I would not do it, and explain to her why. This is teaching her responsibility and that nice things come at a price. Things don't just fall into your lap. This is what she's used to. She realizes that not all girls her age have what she has, but to make her start taking responsibility for her own expenses NOW, will be your best move. It will prepare her for the 'real' world where money doesn't fall from the trees.

She's old enough to understand the difficult times you're going through and I think you should share with her, the fact that there will be changes as of now, in how much you can spend on her, due to your lack of work. Also, tell her she might consider getting a part time job to support her senior year activities. She needs to understand how privileged she is and how much you do for her. Many seniors have part time after school jobs to support themselves (not room and board, but other 'extras') and save for college expenses. She's a smart, wonderful girl and she'll understand.

Best regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

CHER, MY LAWYER DID SAY THAT HE WILL HAVE BETTER COMMUNICATION WITH ME. I CAN GET E-MAILS FROM HIS ASSISTANT SO HE SAID USE E-MAIL ADDRESS. HE DID SAY HE WOULD BE IN TOUCH RIGHT AWAY AFTER HE SPOKE TO THEIR ATTORNEY. I'M GUESSING HE WILL NEXT WEEK, IF HE DOESN'T I WILL CALL HIM THE NEXT WEEK. DO U THINK THEY WILL LISTEN TO THEIR ATTORNEYS ADVICE? THEY WILL BE IN 10S OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS BEFORE IT GETS TO THE 1ST JUDGE IN 2-3 MOS. MY ATTORNEY SAID, IT WOULD BE IN THE BEST OF INTEREST FOR THEM TO SETTLE RIGHT AWAY NOT TO LET THEM SPEND 100S OF 1000S OF DOLLARS TO DEFEND IT. DO U THINK THEY WILL LISTEN TO THEIR ATTORNEY ADVICE? DO U THINK THEY R SMART ENOUGH TO SETTLE THIS? I'M GOING THIS WEEK TO GET A PART-TIME JOB. I'M GOING TO GO TO THAT COSMTOLOGY SCHOOL I WILL HAVE MORE MONEY TO SPEND ON HER THEN. I ALWAYS TOLD HER DAD I WILL NEVER LET THESE KIDS SUFFER BECAUSE OF WHAT U DID. DO U THINK I DO MORE THAN THE AVERAGE PARENT? I WONT LET HER MISS OUT ON NOTHING HER SENIOR YEAR. SHE IS VERY RESPONSIBLE. SHE DOES HAVE A JOB BUT, MY GUILT IS SO BAD THAT SHE HAS TO PAY FOR THINGS SHE SHOULDN'T HAVE. HOW DO U THINK MOST PARENTS DO IT? DO U THINK SHE WILL GROW UP AND REALIZE HOW LUCKY SHE WAS? DO U THINK MOST KIDS IN THE U.S. GET ALL THIS? WE LIVE IN NAPLES THEY ALL GET EVERYTHING. DON'T GET ME WRONG THEIR GREAT KIDS BUT, WHEN DO U QUIT HAVING THE GUILT? HOW DO U EVER CUT THEM OFF? DO U THINK MOST PARENTS PAY FOR ALL THIS LIKE I DO? WHEN DO MOST PARENTS EVER CUT THEIR CHILDREN OFF? I COULDN'T EVER DO THAT BUT, I HAVE TO GIVE MORE TO MY SON AND ME SOMEDAY.

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi Stephanie,

Oh, good, I'm so glad your lawyer said you will have better communication in the future. If you can now exchange emails with the assistant, that will be so much easier. I agree with your plan to wait until the week after next, if you hear nothing from his office this week.

I do feel they will be smart enough to settle this before it begins to get really expensive for them. If they don't take that path, they're not very smart.

You mentioned the cosmetology school will start in November and that's almost here! Which part time job did you decide to take? Will you work at the track, dealing?

The kids are not going to suffer because of what he did, but you don't want to go overboard, either. If your daughter has a job, she should be able to pay for some of these things herself. You should have no guilt at all. You are going above and beyond what you need to do for your daughter and I know you don't want her to 'want' for anything, but there has to be a limit. Yes, there comes a time when she will be self-supporting, but you have to help her understand how to do that now, otherwise she won't know how to do it when it matters. Teach her how to budget, in preparation for college where she will have a limited amount to spend and a certain amount of expenses. And, yes, you do have to think down the road to your son's needs/expenses and your own. There should be no guilt whatsoever and you should be getting your part time job to pay for your school, not for your daughter's things. That was the main purpose of you getting the part time job, remember? A mother never quits having guilt, no matter how good of a mother they are! lol But, you have to be sensible and explain to your daughter that everyone in the family is going to have to cut back on expenses. Right now, homecoming and all that is over, but what about the end of the year with graduation and prom, etc.? more expenses. Hopefully, by then, you will have settled your lawsuit and have more to spend, so things will feel more comfortable, but right now, you have to live within your means and encourage your daughter to do the same.

You are a wonderful mother and shouldn't have any guilt at all, regarding what you have provided and continue to provide for your children, so just put that out of your mind. : )

After this answer, would you please open a new question with my name at the beginning? Thanks! Remember, the website said you have to open a new one for every post, especially on different subjects.

IMPORTANT: If you found my answer helpful, please choose a positive rating like this one Laughing for 'Excellent Service', so I may receive credit from the site for assisting you. Thank you!

~~If you wish to request me in the future, simply type "For Cher' to begin your post and I will answer asap!~~

Best regards,
Cher

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

CHER, I HOPE DOING THIS STARTS A NEW THREAD. TELL ME IF IT DOES?

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again Stephanie,

No, the only way to start a new thread is by opening a completely new, separate question in this category and beginning it with 'For Cher'.

Continuing to post to this thread is not considered a 'new' question. I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but those are the site rules.

Thanks for understanding.

Best regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

FOR CHER, WILL I LIVE A LONG LIFE? HAPPY

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.

Hi Stephanie,

I'm having internet problems now. It's going off every few minutes. Cry

Click below to post this last question for me in the question box under my name; begin the question with 'For Cher':

http://www.justanswer.com/general/expert-cher/

Thanks,
Cher

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

FOR CHER, JUST WANTED TO KNOW IF I WILL LIVE HAPPY LONG LIFE?

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi Stephanie,

Nope, your question is still showing up in this thread.

What did you do when you first posted this question to me, about having trouble with the site? Do the same thing and phrase your question just as you did, above. I'm so sorry you're having trouble with this.

Thanks,
Cher

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

FOR CHER, I'M HAVING THE PROBLEM ON THIS SITE. R U THERE?

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi Stephanie,

Yes, I'm here. I'm sorry you're having a problem on the site. Sometimes there are glitches.
I will answer your new question here, since you have been unable to open a new question.

Please give me a few minutes to do a reading for you.

Thanks,
Cher
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, Stephanie and thanks for your patience.

The card I have drawn for you is the Ace of Wands. All Aces are very positive cards and the question that you ask will always have a 'yes' answer, so this is very fortuitous for you. The Ace of Wands represents high energy and success. It also represents the seed of an idea that you are very excited about. I believe this refers to both you embarking on a new career, by starting cosmetology school and the part time job you will get to pay for it, and other expenses. It also indicates the new situation you're in now, with the lawsuit and how it is moving ahead, to your advantage.

You will live a long and happy life and after the settlement, your life will be much more relaxed that it's over, and happy because you won't have to worry about expenses as much.

Please rate with positive feedback (smiley face) when you are satisfied with my answer. Your satisfaction is always my greatest priority!

~~If you wish to request me in the future, simply type "For Cher' to begin your post and I will answer as soon as possible!~~

Best regards,
Cher

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

CHER, I DIDN'T EXPECT FOR U TO DO A READING. THAT WAS SO SWEET. I JUST WANTED TO START A NEW THREAD. YES, I PLAN ON MONDAY TO GO FOR THE POKER JOB. IF I DON'T GET THAT JOB I PLAN ON GETTING THIS SERVING POSITION. MY FRIEND IS THE MANGER SHE ALREADY TOLD ME I WOULD GET HIRED AND START RIGHT AWAY. MY LAWYER SAID, WORK AND SAVE SOME MONEY AND GO TO SCHOOL. I'M PLANNING ON DOING BOTH, WORKING AND GOING TO SCHOOL. I PLAN ON GOING TO SCHOOL IN NOV OR DEC. I WANT THE POKER JOB FIRST. BUT, IF I DON'T GET IT I WILL SERVE. I WILL KNOW ON MONDAY WHAT JOB I GET OR DO. IF THEY HIRE ME RIGHT AWAY AT THE POKER JOB THEN I WONT GO FOR THE SERVER JOB. WHICH JOB DO U C ME GETTING? I WILL TAKE THE SERVING JOB AS A BACK UP. I REALLY WANT TO DEAL POKER?

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi Stephanie,

You're so considerate! Smile I felt it was time for a reading and your question deserved one! You can still try to start a new thread. Tell me what happens when you go to the homepage or General category and try to type a question in the box. If there is a glitch in the system, I can ask someone to help you.

I'm glad you will have the server job as 'backup' if you don't get the poker job. My feeling on this is sort of cloudy. I feel they will want you for the poker job, but something (unknown at this time) might prevent you from doing it. If you get the serving job, I feel you will have an opportunity to make great tips because you are friendly and attractive.

I know dealing poker is your first love because you have so much experience and are so good at it, but if you don't get it, don't be disappointed, because I feel the server job will be lucrative for you.

Best regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

CHER, I TRIED STARTING A NEW THREAD DID IT WORK? I HAVE ANOTHER JOB INTERVIEW ON WEDNESDAY FOR ANOTHER SERVING JOB. I WANT THEM BOTH. THE INTERVIEW I HAVE ON WEDNESDAY I KNOW THE OWNER A LITTLE SHE SAID, SHE WASN'T SURE IF SHE WAS HIRING BUT, TOLD ME TO COME IN ANYWAY. EVEN IF I COULD JUST ONE DAY A WEEK THERE I WOULD BE HAPPY. WHAT DO U THINK? I HOPE IT ALL WORKS OUT. I SHOULD START WORK THIS WEEK HOPEFULLY. SO I'M GOING FOR THREE JOBS. I HOPE AT LEAST 1 WORKS OUT FOR ME. WHAT DO U THINK? HOW IS YOUR SUNDAY? DO U C ME HAVING A GOOD WEEK? HOPE SO.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

CHER, R U THERE?

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, Stephanie.

No, unfortunately no new thread was opened. Can you tell me what you're doing to try to open a new, separate question for me? Did you follow my instructions yesterday?

Wow! It's great that you have another job interview on Wednesday for a different serving job. This all sounds very promising! I do feel that at least one of the jobs will work out for you and you will start work this week. I see you enjoying a wonderful week! Laughing

My Sunday is going well, and I hope yours is too!

Best regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

CHER, I DID SA U TOLD ME. I EVEN DID WHAT I DID YESTERDAY. START FROM THE BEGINNING. CAN U START A NEW THREAD FOR ME? DO U THINK I CAN GET INTO THE JOB I'M GOING FOR ON WEDNESDAY? I REALLY WANT TO WORK THERE. I WILL WORK ANOTHER JOB AS WELL I JUST WANT TO GET INTO THERE. THEY R BUSY ALL THE TIME. PLUS, IT'S RIGHT BY MY HOUSE. DO U C ME GETTING IN THERE EVEN IF IT'S 1 DAY A WEEK. I WILL KEEP TRYING TO GET IN THERE. WHAT DO U THINK? DO U C ME WORKING THERE AT ALL?

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, Stephanie.

No, unfortunately, I can't start a new thread for you. You are the only one who can open a new question, separate from this one, because you are the client. Did you go to the General category where you posted a few days ago, to let me know that you had rated me? Do you remember how you did that? As I said, I can't see what you see from your end, so I've advised you as well as I can, on what to do, even providing the question box on my profile page. I'm baffled. Undecided

I think it looks good for you to get the job you're going for on Wednesday because you know the owner and she'll see what she can do. If you're willing to take just one day a week, there's no reason they shouldn't hire you. If she feels she's not hiring right now because there's not enough money to pay another employee--that's a different story, but you said the place is always busy, so it must be doing well, financially and maybe she'll be able to fit you in for one day or for a few hours. If you start slowly, someone (another server) may be moving, become pregnant, or get another job and she'll put you on full time. I think it looks good for you.

Please rate with positive feedback (smiley face) when you are satisfied with my answer. Your satisfaction is always my greatest priority! Laughing

Best regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

CHER, I WANT TO WORK THE 2 JOBS. I'M WILLING TO TAKE ONE DAY A WEEK AT THAT PLACE PLUS, WORK THE OTHER JOB ON MORE OF A FULL-TIME BASIS. DO U C ME WORKING BOTH?

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, Stephanie.

If you can only work 1 day at that place, then yes, I do see you working both jobs, so you can bring in more income. While I know you'd rather be dealing poker, if you can get both these jobs as a server, it will be great; just don't spread yourself too thin.

Best regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

CHER, IT'S ME STEPHANIE. I HAVE HAD A PROBLEM GETTING TO U. HOW R U? THERE ALL RIGHT HERE. WERE NOW SUING THEM ANOTHER WAY NOW. MY ATTORNEY IS TRYING TO GET THEM TO A SETTLEMENT CONFERENCE SOON. DO U THINK THEY WILL? NOW, THAT THEY KNOW WERE NOT GOING AWAY AND THAT I'M SUING HER AND OTHER PEOPLE PERSONALLY THEIR WILL BE A LOT OF ATTORNEYS INVOLVED THEN. I'M STILL WAITING FOR A JOB. THE POKER ROOM HASN'T HIRED YET. SO, I'M WAITING. HAVEN'T SCENE OR TALKED TO THE COP FOR QUITE AWHILE NOW I DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT HIM I GOT LUCKY. DO U THINK HE NEVER THINKS ABOUT ME EITHER. I'M STILL GOING TO GO TO COSMETOLOGY SCHOOL I JUST NEED TO SAVE UP MORE MONEY. DO U STILL C NEXT YEAR BEING A GREAT YEAR? HOPE U AND YOUR FAMILY R WELL.

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi Stephanie!

I'm so glad to hear from you! I was hoping everything was alright! What kind of a problem did you have reaching me? Please let me know so I can tell the Moderators. I need you to be able to reach me when you need me! I know yesterday, there were technical difficulties, site-wide.

So, your attorney decided to change course, now. The direction he's taking sounds promising, especially if he is trying to get them to a settlement conference, soon! I do think his new plan will be successful and move things along more quickly.

I'm sorry you haven't gotten a job yet, but it will happen in the near future and once it does, then you can start cosmetology school if you're making money.

Yes, I do see next year as being a great year for you. You will have very good results with the lawsuit and will be working and going to school.

I'm glad you're no longer thinking about the cop; don't waste your time on that when you have so many more important things to think about. No, I doubt he thinks about you at all, unless, sometimes when he's patrolling your neighborhood or sees your house, but basically, no. Better to put him behind you; he's part of your past!

Thank you for thinking of us! Yes, my family and I are well and I'm glad to hear things are well with you and yours, too!

Please take a moment to rate with positive feedback (smiley face) when you are satisfied with my answer. Your satisfaction is always my greatest priority! Laughing

~~If you wish to request me in the future, simply type "For Cher' to begin your new post and I will answer asap!~~

Best regards,
Cher

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

CHER, HOW R U TODAY? I DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED WITH THE WEBSITE. I CAN GO AND WORK AT MY FRIENDS BAR AND RESTAURANT WHICH I MIGHT DO BEFORE GOING TO DEAL POKER. JUST BECAUSE, THEY VOTED IN SLOT MACHINES IN THE DOG TRACK HERE AND WHEN THEY GET THEM GOING IT WILL BE BUSIER THERE AND I WONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT IT BEING SEASONAL. I KNOW THE JOB IS THERE I JUST DON'T WANT TO BE LAID OFF THEN CANT GO BACK TO WORK THERE. PLUS, I'M SURE ONCE THE SLOTS GO IN THEN WILL TABLE GAMES RIGHT AFTER THAT THEN I WILL DEFINITLY WANT TO WORK THERE. MY HUSBAND IS BEING A JERK AGAIN. MY MOM SAID, SHE HAD ENOUGH OF HIM AND WAS GOING TO TELL HIM LISTEN, U NEED TO GET A DIVORCE OR STAY MARRIED U HAVE TO CHOOSE. I HAVE TOLD HIM THIS REPEATEDLY BUT, LATELY HE IS BEING A JERK SO NOW MY MOM SAID, SHE WAS GOING TO SAY SOMETHING. HE IS A LITTLE AFRAID OF HER SO I KNOW HE LISTENS TO HER. HE IS BEING A JERK BECAUSE, THE SLOTS PAST AND MY LAWSUIT HAS THE MANAGEMENT WORRIED SO I THINK NOW HE IS REALLY WORRIED ABOUT HIS JOB. HE HAS ALWAYS BEEN MONEY OBSESSED SO I GUESS NOW HE FEELS THE STRESS. BUT, HE DID THIS. HE FORGETS THAT PART. I HAVE BEEN TALKING TO PERRY STILL. HE NEVER HAD CHILDREN AND IS VERY TIGHT WITH HIS MONEY. HE THINKS MY DAUGHTER IS AMAZING AND ADORES HER. I TOLD HIM TO ORDER YOUR CAP AND GOWN FOR SCHOOL COST ME 311 DOLLARS. CAN U BELIEVE THAT? U GET A FEW OTHER THINGS BUT, THAT IS REDICULIOUS. I TOLD HIM SHE COST ME 1,000 DOLLARS A MONTH EVERY MONTH. BETWEEN CAR, INSURANCE, CHEERLEADING, STUNTING, TUMBLING CLASS AND OTHER ACTIVITIES. PERRY SAID, HE WOULD TELL THE SCHOOL MAIL ME MY DIPLOMA. WE REMEMBER WHEN WE MADE 4.00 AN HOUR AT OUR FIRST JOB. PERRY, WOULD DO THAT NOT GO TO GRADUATION. I TOLD HIM YES U WOULD IF U HAD A DAUGHTER HE LIKES LITTLE GIRLS BETTER THAN BOYS U WOULD DO ALL OF THIS TO. HE SAID, NO U LIVE IN A WORLD I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT. I CAN'T EVEN IMAGINE THAT. PERRY SAID, YOUR DAUGHTER DESERVES IT SHE IS AMAZING BUT, HE STILL WOULDN'T DO IT. I THINK I SCARED HIM. BUT, IF U GO ON FACEBOOK TO ALL OUR FRIENDS THEY ALL SEEM LIKE THEIR ALL RICH. THEY ALL HAVE BEAUTIFUL KIDS NICE HOMES AND THEY SEEM HAPPY. NOW, MOST OF THESE PEOPLE I WENT TO H.S. WITH AND DON'T C. I JUST C WHATS ON FACEBOOK. DO U THINK THEY R ALL RICH? OR DO U THINK THEY DON'T SPEND LIKE I DO ON THEIR CHILDREN? THEY ALL SEEM TO SHOW OFF EVERYTHING THEY HAVE. PERRY EVEN SAID THAT, HOW CAN SOME OF THESE PEOPLE HAVE 6 KIDS AND STAY AT HOME WIVES AND LIVE SO WELL. PERRY MAKES OVER 100,000 A YEAR WITH NO KIDS OR BILLS AND EVEN HE DOESN'T LIVE LIKE THESE PEOPLE DO. HOW DO THEY DO IT BECAUSE, I WANT TO LIVE LIKE THAT TO. DO U THINK MOST OF THEM ON FACEBOOK HAVE THESE SEEMINGLY PERFECT LIFE?

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, Stephanie.

I understand your feeling re: working at the dog track, if it will only be seasonal, and you'd like a more permanent position, so waiting until the slots come in, is a good idea. In the meantime, if you can get a serving job at your friend's bar and restaurant, now, definitely go for it so you can start earning money asap.

I'm sorry your husband is acting like a jerk again. Yes, I feel he's very stressed over money and is worried re: the slots being voted in. But, of course you're right! HE did this. You need to keep reminding him of this, every time he starts acting like a jerk; you wouldn't be in this position at all, if it weren't for what HE did. You did nothing wrong, so why should YOU be punished? You shouldn't!

It's interesting that Perry said that. Not being a parent makes it difficult to understand what parents actually go through. I would never suggest that any student ever miss graduation, of course, but those expenses ARE very high. I don't remember what I paid for my daughter's cap and gown, but it wasn't cheap! And we had to 'buy' it, no rentals. In my day, we 'rented' our cap and gown and had to return them the next day. all we got to keep was the tassel with the metal date on it! lol

A student's senior year is always very expensive for the parents, but then, when you see them at graduation, it's all worth it!

It always seems like everyone from High School is living a 'charmed' life, from what you see in Facebook, hear from friends, etc. While it may 'appear' that way, I'm sure that not everyone has perfect marriages, perfect lives and perfect children. Nobody's perfect. Everyone has their troubles. All you see on the 'public' pages is the 'good'; no one wants to advertise the bad things that are going on in their lives. So, don't worry about that. Your life is going great, and you are defeating difficult odds. You are a wonderful parent, trying to make life as normal as possible for your children while dealing with the lawsuit and everything else that's going on.

Just keep in mind, it always 'appears' like everyone you used to know is doing so great, but you have no idea of what's going on behind closed doors. Believe me, it's not so great. Every married couple with kids, single parents, etc. have their troubles, they just don't want others to know about it, and some things SHOULD be kept private.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please click 'Reply to Expert' before rating, direct your reply to me, "Cher", and I will be glad to continue our conversation.

Best regards,
Cher

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

CHER, HOW R U ? THANKS FOR ALL YOUR WISDOM. WE JUST GOT BACK FROM MY DAUGHTERS LAST FOOTBALL GAME IN H.S. SHE STILL CHEERS XXXXX XXXXX SEASON. BUT, THIS IS ANOTHER CHAPTER ENDING IN HER AND OUR LIVES. THEY DID A NEW STUNT WITH HER NOW THEY PUT HER ON THE 3RD ROW ALL BY HERSELF ITS SCARY AS A PARENT. I NEED YOUR EXPERT ADVISE TODAY THE BIG BOSSES FROM CORPORATE CAME TO OUR PROPERTY TODAY. THE V.P. THAT TOLD ME TO SUE THE COMPANY THE ONE THAT FELT REALLY BAD FOR ME WAS IN THE CONFERENCE ROOM TALKING WITH ROBIN. "THE MISTRESS" THE COMPANY KNOWS NOW I HAVE ADDED ALL THE TRIBAL MEMBERS, HER AND TWO OTHERS TO BE SUED PERSONALLY AS WELL. SO NOW, I HAVE 2 LAWSUITS AGAINST THE COMPANY. ITS TO FISHY THEY WOULD SHOW UP NOW AT THE TIME THEY KNOW I HAVE AMENDED MY LAWSUIT. THEY NEVER INVESTIGATED BEFORE. THESE CORPORATE PEOPLE CAME OVER ALL FROM CORPORATE HUMAN RESOURCES I THINK THEY WERE THERE TO INVESTIGATE IT. THE V.P. WAS THE ONE WHO HAD TO CHANGE HER COMPANY PHONE NUMBER TO GET IT OFF MY SONS PHONE. HE HAD ROBIN IN THE OFFICE WHEN ANOTHER EMPLOYEE WALKED IN AND ASKED TO TALK TO ROBIN. THEN SHE COULD TELL IT WAS VERY TENSE SO SHE SAID, SHE WOULD JUST TALK TO HER LATER. YESTERDAY MY MOM SAID, SOMETHING IS GOING ON AT WORK WITH YOUR LAWSUIT. I SAID, Y DO U THINK THAT? SHE SAID SHE SAW ROBIN AND SAID HELLO TO HER AND ROBIN WOULDN'T EVEN ACKNOWLEDGE HER. NOW TODAY CORPORATE WAS THERE AND HAD HER IN THE OFFICE. I THINK THEY THIS IS ABOUT MY LAWSUIT. WHAT DO U THINK? DO U THINK THE COMPANY IS NOW SCARED? Y DO U THINK THEY R JUST NOW BOTHERING TO TALK TO HER IF IT WASN'T ABOUT ME? MY MOM AND I THINK THEY WERE THERE BECAUSE, OF MY LAWSUIT. WHAT DOES YOUR 6TH SENSE THINK ABOUT THIS? DO U THINK THEIR INVESTIGATING NOW TO TRY TO C WHAT THE CASE IS WORTH? DO U THINK THEY WILL TRY TO SETTLE THIS QUICKER NOW? I HOPE SHE LIED TO THEM SO THEY KNOW THEY R REALLY SCREWED BY THEIR OWN EMPLOYEES WHEN THEY CAN'T GET THE TRUTH FROM THEM. DO U THINK SHE WILL LOSE HER JOB OVER THIS? SHE ABUSED HER POWER I WONDER WHAT HAPPENS NEXT WEEK WHEN THEIR ALL SERVED. DO U THINK THE COMPANY KNOWS IT CAN'T HAVE ALL THESE PEOPLE BEING SUED BY ME AND PUT THE COMPANY THRU ALL THIS? DO U THINK THIS WAS A GOOD THING THAT WHAT HAPPENED WAS GOOD FOR ME IF IT WAS ABOUT ME. EVEN IF IT WASN'T ABOUT ME I FEEL THE V.P. WOULD BRING ME UP TO HER KNOWING I WENT TO HIM ABOUT THIS. OH PERRY CALLED ME TODAY. THE REASON HE HASN'T CALLED ME IS THAT HE JUST GOT LAID OFF FROM HIS JOB. HE WAS OUT JOB HUNTING. I TOLD HIM TO COME HERE AND GET A JOB. HE HAD A REALLY GOOD ATTITUDE ABOUT IT . HE LOVED THE COMPANY HE WORKED FOR BUT, HE WAS ALREADY GETTING INTERVIEWS. WHEN WE TALKED HE WOULD CALL ME ALL THE TIME FROM HIS CAR AFTER WORK. BUT, NOW HE DOESN'T HAVE THE COMMUTE ANYMORE. I FEEL SORRY FOR HIM BUT, I KNOW HE WILL COME OUT WAY AHEAD.

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, Stephanie and you're most welcome!

It's always my pleasure to be of help to you! Laughing

I do feel that the reason the big bosses from Corporate came to the property today was sparked by the change in your lawsuit and the individuals you have now added. The fact that they sought out and were speaking to Robin, bodes very badly for her. Even if she lies to try to save her job, I don't think she will survive this--it's too big. She is going to be caught for what she did and she will be blamed for the wrongful termination suit you have filed against the company. There is no way out for her. Even if she changed her number so the new number does not appear on your son's phone, the old number can easily be traced back to her; changing the number only proves she was trying to cover her tracks. I'm sure your attorney will recognize it and use it against her. Why would someone change a number if they're guilty of 'nothing', right?

Yes, your thinking that now the bigwigs of the company are starting to sit up and take notice and also take this suit seriously, is completely correct. Now, they're interested in getting to the bottom of it. I'm so glad that this is going to end up very much in your favor!

Oh, poor Perry! I'm sure he's good at what he does and will find something else very soon. What type of job is he looking for? Attitude is everything, so if his attitude is good and he's not feeling sorry for himself, that's great! It will help him in his job search.

Best regards,
Cher

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

CHER, THE V.P CHANGED HER PHONE NUMBER THIS ALL WAS DONE BY THE COMPANY PHONE AND MY SONS PHONE. SHE DIDN'T HAVE THE POWER TO CHANGE THE NUMBER THE V.P. DID. MY ATTORNEY ONLY TOLD THEIR ATTORNEY ABOUT THE NEXT LAWSUIT IT HASN'T BEEN AMENDED ON PAPER TO THEM YET. BUT, I'M SURE THEIR ATTORNEY TOLD THEM WHAT WE WERE GOING TO DO NEXT START ANOTHER LAWSUIT. DO U AGREE THEY WERE THEIR TO TALK TO ROBIN ABOUT THIS SITUATION? DO U THINK THEY WILL TALK TO MY HUSBAND? DO U THINK SHE/HE WILL LOSE THEIR JOBS SOON? WHAT DO U THINK IS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT WEEK WHEN EVERYONE IS SERVED THEIR LAWSUIT PAPERS? THE SHERIFF WILL GO TO THE CASINO AND SERVE THEM RIGHT THERE IN FRONT OF EVERYBODY. WHAT DO U THINK THE COMPANY THINKS NOW? DO U THINK THEY WILL TRY TO SETTLE THIS MORE QUICKLY OR DRAG IT OUT AS LONG AS THEY CAN? DO U THINK ANY OF THEM R SCARED OF THIS LAWSUIT? DO U THINK THE COMPANY EVEN CARES ABOUT THIS? THEY HAVE A LOT TO LOSE THIS CASE WILL OPEN THE DOOR FOR EVERYONE TO SUE. DO U THINK THIS IS A GOOD SIGN THEY WERE THEIR TODAY? PERRY HAS A MASTERS DEGREE IN COMPUTERS. HE WAS THE DIRECTOR OF IT AT UNITED HEALTH CARE. HE HAS A LOT OF EXPERIENCE IN COMPUTERS AND HAS THE EDUCATION. HE DOESN'T HAVE THE STRESS I DO ABOUT LOSING HIS JOB. HE IS A GREAT GUY I KNOW HE WILL GET A GOOD JOB. DO U THINK MY HUSBAND WILL LOSE HIS JOB SOON? I'M REALLY WORRIED NOW. DO U THINK I WILL GET PAID BEFORE THEY FIRE HIM? DO U THINK THAT HE MIGHT NOT LOOSE HIS JOB? THIS WOULD EXPLAIN Y MY HUSBAND HAS BEEN A JERK LATELY. I GUESS HE IS UNDER A LOT OF STRESS. HE IS REALLY SCARED ABOUT THIS LAWSUIT BUT, HE NEEDS TO REMEMBER HE DID THIS. I WISH U WERE HERE AND COULD TALK TO HIM.

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, Stephanie.

I do think they were there today to talk to Robin about the lawsuit and try to do some fact-finding. I feel that they will want to settle quickly, but at the same time, not seem like pushovers, so they may drag their feet for a little while. This is a very serious matter for them and you are correct, that they have a lot to lose. I don't think they took you too seriously before, and now that your attorney changed the terms of the suit and added the individuals (your husband isn't included, is he?), they're changing their mind about the seriousness of this.

Unfortunately, I think it's very possible that your husband could lose his job along with Robin and perhaps several others. I was thinking the same thing, now that you let me know what has changed re: the lawsuit, that your husband has been a jerk lately because he's stressed and scared. You have to keep reminding him (if he brings it up) that it's because of something HE did and you didn't do anything wrong and should have never been fired. Try not to talk to him about it, but only respond if he brings it up. Try to be supportive, but if he ever tries to pin anything on you, just 'gently' and lovingly remind him he's the one who chose to have this 'communication' with Robin. Don't accuse him of a physical relationship again, unless the texts prove something different. BUT, I really don't think he'd protest so much and say nothing physical ever happened if it weren't the truth; he knows you could so easily find out. OR, maybe he never thought you would take it this far and thought it would be swept under the rug by the company and you wouldn't get far with the suit, either. However, the way you described him always denying doing anything physical with her makes a convincing case. He's either innocent of that or a really good liar. You know him the best; do you think he could or would lie about such a thing? I don't think so.

Best regards,
Cher

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

CHER, HELLO HOW R U TODAY? I FEEL THAT HE DIDN'T HAVE A SEXUAL AFFAIR BUT, AN EMOTIONAL AFFAIR. HOW CAN MY HUSBAND BE IN DENIAL THAT HE DID NOTHING WRONG BUT, THEN SAY IF HE LOSSES HIS JOB BECAUSE OF MY LAWSUIT, HOW CAN U HAVE IT BOTH WAYS? WHEN YOUR IN DENIAL HOW CAN U BE SCARED THAT YOUR GOING TO LOSE YOUR JOB BUT, THEN THINK YOU DID NOTHING WRONG? MY HUSBAND ISN'T BEING SUED IN THIS JUST THE 3 OTHER PEOPLE PLUS, ALL THE TRIBAL MEMBERS. DO U THINK IT WENT WELL YESTERDAY FOR ME? DO U THINK ROBIN TOLD THE TRUTH TO CORPORATE? DO U THINK THEY WILL MAKE ME AN OFFER SOONER? I FEEL THAT THEY HAVE COST THE COMPANY MONEY ALREADY IN LAWYERS FEES. DO U THINK THAT MY MARRIAGE CAN SURVIVE THIS? MY HUSBAND IS BEING NICE NOW BECAUSE, MY MOM AND I TOLD HIM WE UNDERSTOOD ALL THE STRESS HE WAS UNDER HE WAS BEING A BUTT HEAD BUT, WE DIDN'T DO THIS. SO HE IS BACK TO HIMSELF. I HOPE U R DOING WELL AND HAVING A GREAT SATURDAY. THINGS R BETTER HERE. I JUST DON'T NEED ANYONE LOOSING THEIR JOBS RIGHT NOW. I'VE BEEN LOOKING AT HOUSES ON-LINE I HOPE I CAN GET ONE BY THE END OF NEXT YEAR. DO U STILL SEEING THAT HAPPENING FOR ME? TAKE CARE

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi Stephanie,

I'm sorry, I'm leaving for the evening so I'll have to send you a reply later on tonight.

Regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

HAVE FUN CHER! U DESERVE IT

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi Stephanie!

Would you believe I just got in? lol Thanks for your good wishes! I actually had two family birthday celebrations to attend tonight! I had a great time, but I'm exhausted! lol

It's a good thing I saw your post just as I was about to close down my computer, before leaving, that's why I dashed off that quick note to you.

Of course, it's better that your husband did not have a physical affair; an emotional one is the lesser of two evils, but it's still hurtful and disrespectful to you. He's in denial out of habit, and trying to save his own skin. He can't see what he's doing from an outside perspective, like you and everyone else can, so he keeps saying he did nothing wrong. He knows deep down, he did. Since he has improved his behavior and everyone (including him) understood that it was related to the stress he's under, that's good. I'm glad things are better for you, now. He's very lucky he's not being sued also, as that would make for a very sticky situation for both of you.

As for the corporate bigwigs showing up yesterday at the office, I think Robin was scared, but I don't know if she told them the complete truth, unless they threatened to fire her right there on the spot if she didn't; but even if she did, I don't think she'll keep her job. As I understand it, it's all her fault and everything is coming tumbling down upon them, i.e. your lawsuit, because of her.

If your husband can prove he was only following directions from a 'supervisor' and did not act on his own, there's a chance he might be spared and keep his job, but this is to be determined, once more investigation and depositions are done.

Corporate may want to get this over with quickly and avoid negative publicity, so it's possible you might get a settlement sooner, rather than later, but your lawyer has to work his magic now that he has made these changes in the suit.

By the end of next year, I feel it's looking good for you to have your suit settled and buy your house; however, I do feel that some 'monkey wrenches' may be thrown into the mix and cause some minor delays.

I hope you enjoyed your Saturday, too!

Best regards,
Cher

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

CHER, HELLO HOW R U? I KNOW THERE R MONKEY WRENCHES IN THIS THAT'S Y I WANT THIS TO SETTLE SOON. MY MOM IS SICK DO U THINK IT'S SERIOUS? I HAVE TO TAKE HER FOR A MRI TOMORROW. I'M REALLY WORRIED ABOUT HER. MY HUSBAND APPOLIGIZED TO ME. HE SAID HE WAS JUST FRIENDS WITH HER. I TOLD HIM IT WENT TO FAR. IF THEY WERE JUST FRIENDS HE WOULD HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE. I ALSO SAID, U COST ME MY JOB. HE SAID, NO I DIDN'T. I SAID, YES U DID ADMIT IT. HE SAID, YES I DID. I WAITED FOREVER FOR HIM TO SAY THAT I HOPE HE MEANT IT. I HOPE U HAVE A GREAT DAY.

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.

Hi Stephanie!

I'm fine and thanks for asking! I hope you are having a good night!

I know you can't wait for the suit to be over; the sooner, the better, so less can go wrong. But, it will go your way--that's something to look forward to.

I'm so sorry to hear your mom is sick. What is she having an MRI of, tomorrow? I don't think it's too serious. Once they find out more info from additional testing, like the MRI, she'll be treated and start feeling better. All this stress about the job and the suit may have weakened her immune system and/or contributed to her symptoms.

I'm so glad to hear that your husband finally admitted he cost you your job! I do think he meant it. He sees now, that what he did is causing much more trouble than he ever could have imagined. I hope he's sorry that he ever started any kind of relationship with 'her'.

Please remember to take a moment and rate my answers so I can be credited by the site for my efforts. Thanks so much!

Best regards,
Cher

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

CHER, I HOPE U R HAVING A GREAT DAY. ALL IS WELL HERE. MY FRIEND WANTS ME TO COME WORK FOR HER AT THE RESTAURANT SHE MANAGES. I KNOW IT WOULD BE FUN, WHAT DO U THINK? IT WILL BE A LOT OF HOURS AT FIRST BUT, I NEED AT LEAST 100 A DAY. MY FRIEND DOES THAT BUT, SHE IS REAL GOOD AT HER JOB. I HAVEN'T WORKED IN THE RESTAURANT BUSINESS FOR YEARS. IF I WORK NIGHTS I KNOW THAT WOULD NOT BE A PROBLEM. MY FRIEND WANTS ME TO WORK DAYS WITH HER. I WOULD LIKE TO WORK DAYS TO START UNTIL I GET TO KNOW THE PLACE BETTER.DO U C ME WORKING HERE AND MAKING ENOUGH MONEY? I HOPE SO. TAKE CARE, HAVE A GREAT DAY.

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, Stephanie!

I'm glad to hear all is well with you! Yes, I'm having a great day, you're so sweet for asking! Laughing

My apologies for the delayed answer; I signed on later, today. Thanks for your patience.

I think it's great that your friend asked you to come work for her at the restaurant she manages! Since you haven't worked in the restaurant business for years, ask your friend if you can start out with lesser amount of hours, just to get back into the swing of things, and then you will be able to increase your hours. This would be a good way get back into the business slowly, without stressing yourself out and start making some money. Start working days with your friend to 'get the lay of the land', so to speak, and then, if you find that nights will work better for you, ask to change to the night shift.

I do see you working there and eventually making enough money. At first, the money will not be as much as you expected, because you'll be learning the ropes, but as time goes on, you will end up doing very well in tips because you're friendly, attractive and will make an impression on customers that you really care.

I hope your day continues to go well, also, and I'd greatly appreciate it if you would please take a moment to rate my answer. Thanks!

Best regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

CHER, HOW R U? U R NEVER GOING TO GUESS WHAT NOW WITH THE LAWSUIT. I TALKED TO MY ATTORNEY TODAY. WE HAVE UNTIL WEDNESDAY TO FILE THE OTHER LAWSUIT ON THEM. THEN THAT'S IT. THEY HAVE NO MORE RESPONSES. THE FEDERAL LAW STATES, THAT THE TWO PARTIES HAVE TO GET TOGETHER AND LAY OUT THEIR CASE. THERE R STRICT GUIDELINES TO FOLLOW IN THE FEDERAL COURTS. WELL THEY WON'T EVEN CONTACT MY ATTORNEY. NOW HE HAS TO FILE A MOTION WITH THE FEDERAL JUDGE TO FORCE THEM TO DO THIS. MY ATTORNEY SAID, THIS IS A GOOD WAY TO PISS OFF THE FEDERAL COURTS. IT WILL TAKE A COUPLE OF WEEKS FOR THE JUDGE TO FORCE THEIR HAND. BUT, BY THEN THEY WILL BE IN A LOT OF TROUBLE. THE LAW FIRM THEY HIRED IS REALLY SMALL ONLY 2 LAWYERS I WONDER IF THEIR JUST THAT STUPID. WHAT DO U THINK? THE LAWYER CAN'T BE THAT STUPID TO JUST IGNORE MINE. IT'S NOT EVEN ABOUT WHO WINS OR LOOSES IT'S JUST ABOUT THE STEPS U HAVE TO FOLLOW IN FEDERAL COURT. MY ATTORNEY SAID, HE WOULD TRY TO GET THEM TO MEDIATE AT THE MEETING BUT, HE CAN'T DO ANYTHING AS LONG AS THEY DON'T PLAY BY THE FEDERAL LAWS. WHAT DO U THINK ABOUT THIS? MY LAWYER AGREED THAT WITH THE V.P. GOING TO OUR PROPERTY TO CHAT WITH THE OTHER WOMEN THAT IT WAS ABOUT ME. I WONDER IF HE TOLD THEM TO NOT RESPOND TO MY SUIT. MY LAWYER SAID, HE HAS REALLY NEVER SEEN ANYONE DO THIS IN THE FEDERAL COURTS. DO U THINK THEY JUST FEEL THAT THEIR ABOVE THE LAW. DO U THINK NOW THAT THEY R MAKING THE COURTS MAD THEY WILL TRY TO SETTLE THIS SOONER? I WILL GO AND WORK AT MY FRIENDS RESTAURANT I WILL GO ON MONDAY. WHEN I GO THEIR I WILL HAVE TO START WORK THE NEXT DAY. PLUS, I WILL HAVE TO WORK A LOT OF HOURS. THEY R REALLY SHORT HELP. I DO PLAN ON WORKING MORNINGS AND LUNCHES WITH HER AT FIRST. UNTIL I GET MY FEET WET AGAIN. THEN, I WANT TO GO TO NIGHTS. THEY MAKE MORE MONEY. BUT, IF I DO O.K. ON DAYS I'LL STAY THEIR. I WILL HAVE TO FIGURE OUT A GOOD SCHEDULE SO I CAN ALSO GO TO COSMETOLOGY SCHOOL. I'M EXCITED. WHAT DO U THINK WILL HAPPEN IN THE NEXT WEEK WITH THE LAWSUIT? DO U THINK THEY WILL CONTACT MY LAWYER BEFORE THE JUDGE FORCES THEM TO? I HOPE ALL IS WELL FOR U, TAKE CARE

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.

Hi again, Stephanie!

I'm fine, and hope you are too! Laughing Wow! You have a lot going on!

I think their 2 lawyers are either pretty stupid or as you said, think they are above the law. This scenario is surreal. If they continue to be stupid and not abide by the rules, it can only be a good result for you. I think next week with the lawsuit, they will either make a last minute move or they will allow things to remain as they are and this will give you the advantage. I'm so shocked they have only 2 lawyers; I don't think they took this lawsuit seriously, at first, but now they know you mean business. They may try to pull the tribal card and think that will save them, but I don't think they will succeed.

I'm excited to hear you're going to start working next week! Yes, once you have your work schedule figured out, you will be able to make your school schedule. I think you're going to do well in the restaurant once you get into the swing of it, and then you will start school. Take things slowly and don't spread yourself too thin.

Stephanie, I noticed that you haven't rated any of my answers recently and I'm just wondering why.

Best regards,
Cher

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

CHER, I HAVE TRIED 3 TIMES TO RATE U AND IT SAYS I ALREADY DID. IT WONT LET ME DO IT AGAIN. I'M NOT SURE Y. I WILL STILL KEEP ON TRYING. I PLAN ON WIN I GO TO SCHOOL THAT I WILL GO DOWN TO 2 DAYS A WEEK OF WORK. DO U THINK THAT THEY WILL TRY TO SETTLE THIS ONCE THEY GET WITH MY ATTORNEY. I'M HOPING THAT WHEN THEY PISS THE JUDGE OFF THEY WILL WANT TO SETTLE? DO U C THIS SETTLING QUICKER NOW THAT THEY R HANDLING THIS CASE LIKE THIS? WHEN MY ATTORNEY CALLS IT GOES RIGHT TO VOICE MAIL. WHAT KIND OF LAW PRACTICE IS THAT? WHAT DO U THINK OF THIS? DO U THINK THEY WILL SETTLE THIS BEFORE MY DAUGHTER GRADUATES? MY LAWYER WAS TRYING TO GET AN OFFER BEFORE CHRISTMAS BUT, THEY WONT RESPOND. BUT, NOW THIS WILL GO IN FRONT OF THE JUDGE BEFORE CHRISTMAS TO MAKE THEM TALK TO US SO MAYBE THEY WILL SETTLE THEN. WHAT DOES YOUR FEELINGS TELL U? TAKE CARE.

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, Stephanie.

Thanks for letting me know that you have tried to rate me 3 times, and encountered a problem. I had no idea. Next time, if you have a problem with the rating, please let me know right away so I can take care of it for you.

OK, good, I'm glad you will cut down to only 2 days of working when you start school. That's a very smart move!

I feel that with everything that's been happening with the lawsuit, it will go in front of a judge soon and they may offer you a settlement. I hope it's before Christmas, but that doesn't seem as far off anymore, as it did way back in August, right? Although you would think they'd have a wonderful team of lawyers, considering what a big corporation they are, it certainly sounds like they relegated your case to some underpaid, overworked lawyers who don't even answer the phone? Wow! That's surprising!

Best regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

CHER, I HAVE AN AUDITION ON WEDNESDAY AT 11:00 FOR A POKER JOB, I HOPE I GET IT. I'M STILL TORN BETWEEN THE 2 JOBS. I WANT THE POKER JOB BUT, I DON'T WANT TO BE LAID OFF AFTER SEASON. WHAT DO U THINK? IF I CAN'T GET THE POKER DEALING JOB I OFFERED TO WORK IN ANOTHER DEPT. SHE SAID, LETS C U AUDITION FIRST THEN GO FROM THERE. HOW R U DOING TODAY? I HOPE GOOD.

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, Stephanie!

I'm doing great today, and thanks so much for asking! I hope you're having a good day, too!

Oh boy, when it rains, it pours, doesn't it? lol

I know dealing poker is your first love. At this time, go for the audition on Wednesday, see how it goes, and if they're impressed with you (which they will be!), hopefully they will want to keep you on after the season.

While I know this is something you never forget (you did it for so long), since you've been away from it for a while, practice before your audition.

What will you tell your friend at the restaurant, if you are supposed to start on Mon. (just observing, did you tell me?) or Tues.? You'll need Wed. off now, if you do start in the restaurant. Are you going to wait until after the audition on Wed. and not start at the restaurant until you know what will happen with that?

I think this sounds very exciting, since it's really what you want to do! I feel things are going your way this week!

Of course, you'll keep me posted!

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here

Best regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

CHER, MY FRIEND SAID, COME INTO THE RESTAURANT ANYTIME. IF I DON'T GET THE POKER JOB ON WEDNESDAY I WILL GO DIRECTLY TO THE RESTAURANT. I KNOW I CAN MAKE A LOT MORE MONEY DEALING POKER AND I'M MORE COMFORTABLE WITH DEALING THAN SERVING. HOPEFULLY, THE TRACK WILL GET THEIR SLOT MACHINES SOON. THEY WILL BE A LOT BUSIER SO, I KNOW I WILL BE ABLE TO STAY ON. MY HUSBAND DEALS POKER SO HE IS HELPING ME PRACTICE. I'M ALWAYS A PLANNER SO I REALLY WANT THIS JOB. I'M A GO GETTER SO I WANT TO MOVE ON WITH MY LIFE. I HAVE LEARNED TO LIVE ONE DAY AT A TIME SINCE ALL THIS HAPPENED BUT, IT'S HARD. I ALWAYS THINK ABOUT THE FUTURE AND I KNOW I HAVE TO LIVE ONE DAY AT A TIME. NO NEWS FROM MY ATTORNEY I GUESS THEY WILL MAKE THE JUDGE MAD AND HAVE TO FORCE THEM TO TALK TO US. U KNOW IT'S SAD THEIR R A LOT OF PEOPLE WHO NEED THE LEGAL SYSTEM FOR IMPORTANT THINGS AND THEIR ATTORNEY JUST THINKS HE IS ABOVE THE LAW. Y DON'T THEY JUST FOLLOW THE FEDERAL GUIDELINES AND SETTLE THIS SO THE PEOPLE WHO NEED JUDGES CAN GET INTO THE COURT SYSTEM. DO U C THE JUDGE SENDING THEM A LETTER NEXT WEEK TELLING THEM THEY HAVE TO MEET WITH MY ATTORNEY? HOW IS YOUR DAY? DO U C ME GETTING THE POKER JOB OR ANY JOB THERE AT THE TRACK? I TRIED RATING U AGAIN IT WOULDN'T GO THRU. U MAY WANT TO CHECK ON THAT? TAKE CARE.

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, Stephanie.

Thanks so much for your patience. I had some things to take care and got a late start today.

Register Here

I'll let the moderators know that you have been trying to rate me and have not been able to.

I'm glad your husband has been helping you practice dealing poker before your interview!

It seems the way things are going, that yes, the judge will become angry and demand that they respond to you/talk to you. I agree, and mentioned earlier, that yes, they think they're above the law, just because they're a big corporation and feel they're 'untouchable', so Federal guidelines don't apply to them. I do see them receiving a communication from the judge if they don't abide by the rules.

I do feel that you will get the poker job or possibly another job at the track, but eventually, when they see how good you are, you will be dealing poker and they will keep you on after the season.

Deciding to live one day at a time is a very good creedo, and I'm very glad you've adopted this attitude, since everything has happened. Some things are out of your hands, so it's the only way to live life and stay as calm as possible. You are a very smart lady and you always know what's best for yourself, so planning ahead is always a great move, and taking one day at a time, will help you cope with all these things in a much better way!

My day is going great, and thanks so much for asking! I hope you're having a great Saturday, as well!

Best regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

CHER, I HOPE U R HAVING A GREAT DAY. THANK U FOR ALL THE GOOD WORDS. I ALWAYS FEEL BETTER AFTER I READ YOUR COMMENTS. I TRIED RATING U AGAIN AND IT SAID U ALREADY HAD BEEN RATED. WE KNOW THAT IS NOT TRUE. I HOPE U CAN GET HELP. U DESERVE IT. THANK U, TAKE CARE. I HAVE A GOOD FEELING ABOUT THIS JOB TO. PRAY I GET IT.

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.

It's always my pleasure to be of help to you!

Register Here

Yes, my day is going well, and I hope yours is too! I also have a good feeling about this job and think you will get it due to your experience. Others may apply, but not have the kind of expertise and experience you have in the field.

I'm praying that you get the job and can't wait to hear what happens after your audition. Keep practicing!

Register Here

Best regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

CHER, THANK U. I WILL LET U KNOW IF I GET THE JOB. HAVE A GREAT DAY.

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, Stephanie!

I hope you're having a great day!

Yes, I will be looking forward to your update on the job situation! I'm praying you get what you want!

Register Here

Unfortunately, we will not be able to communicate on this thread anymore, due to site rules. You will need to open a new question to my attention (begin with 'For Cher') in one of the several ways I mentioned to you a while ago. The easiest way would be to click on my name next to my picture at the bottom of this answer box and then type your question into the question box in my profile. Please remember to add my name to the beginning of the question. Thanks!

Every time you attempted to rate me in the past, on this thread, you were told you couldn't, I just found out, because there was no balance in your account, so I never received credit. When you open a new question with a balance in your account, we can continue our conversation.

Please let me know if you are still experiencing problems opening a new question and I will ask Customer Service to help you.

I wish you and your family a very Happy Thanksgiving!

Best regards, as always.......
Cher

Register Here