Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
1470369
Type Your Question Here...

Had a dream that I went on a date with a guy that was a CEO

Had a dream that I went on a date with a guy that was a CEO of a huge organization and was going undercover in his organization wanted me to keep his secret

Hi, I'm a Moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Yes I can continue to wait

Thank you for your continued patience. We will continue the search for a Professional for you.

Hello Bella, and welcome back to Just Answer!

In your dream, if the secret that he wanted you to keep was that you went on a date with him, this may indicate that you're feeling guilty about dating a married man or becoming involved with a man that is already with another woman for a period of time.

If, in your dream, you meant the guy wanted you to keep his secret about him going undercover in his own organization, this may reflect that you are aware of a close friend or co-worker who is keeping secrets perhaps from friends, family or co-workers and it is bothering you. A good friend may have confided in your recently, with a secret that bothered you and subconsciously, you would rather not know this secret, so the whole theme of this dream may be stemmed from that.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please click 'Reply to Expert' before rating, direct your reply to me, "Cher", and I will be glad to continue our conversation.

IMPORTANT: If you found my answer helpful, please choose a positive rating like this one Laughing for 'Excellent Service', so I may receive credit from the site for assisting you. Thank you!

Please rate with positive feedback (smiley face) when you are satisfied with my answer. Your satisfaction is always my greatest priority!

~~If you wish to request me in the future, simply type "For Cher' to begin your post and I will answer asap!~~

Best regards,
Cher

Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience: M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist