Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Senior Informational Specialist
1470369
Type Your Question Here...

explain why youre interested to join a club

explain why you're interested to join a club
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer.

I will be able to assist you with this, if you can provide a few more details.

What type of club is being referred to?

Regards,
Cher

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Grassroots

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hello again, and thanks for your reply.

Please allow me a short time to type and send your answer.

Regards,
Cher

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.

Hello again, and thanks for your patience.

Please find your answer below:

I am very excited about joining a club like Grassroots, where I can meet other individuals who share the same ideals and ideas as I do. I am interested in being part of a group that has so many dedicated people who share the same ambition and drive to attain common present and future goals. I am impressed with what the Grassroots Club has accomplished and would love to be a part of this great organization.

______________________________________________

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please click 'Reply to Expert' before rating, direct your reply to me, "Cher", and I will be glad to continue our conversation.

IMPORTANT: If you found my answer helpful, please choose a positive rating like this one Laughing for 'Excellent Service', so I may receive credit from the site for assisting you. Thank you!

Please rate with positive feedback (smiley face) when you are satisfied with my answer. Your satisfaction is always my greatest priority!

~~If you wish to request me in the future, simply type "For Cher' to begin your post and I will answer asap!~~

Best regards,
Cher

Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience: M.A., B.A., Author, Senior Informational Specialist
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thanks and your answer was very hepful

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hello again, and you're most welcome!

I'm very glad that you found my answer helpful. In this case, you should have seen a 'Ratings Box' under my answer with different kinds of faces. Please click the happiest face on the right side that looks like this: "Laughing" and then click 'SUBMIT', as that is the only way I will be credited by the site for my help. Clicking a smiley face will not incur any additional charges for you.

If you do NOT see this Ratings Box on your page, and/or cannot click 'Submit', please let me know as soon as possible and I will have it taken care of for you.

Your positive rating will be greatly appreciated! Thank you.

Best regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

okay i will do that and i will like us to me friends can you send me ur email address Smile

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.

Hello again, and thank you for your intention to rate me positively, I appreciate it! Laughing

We are only permitted to communicate through the site, so whenever you have another question you would like to discuss, please begin your post with 'For Cher' and I will be sure to answer you as quickly as possible. Thank you!

Best regards,
Cher