Patience, Internet Researcher
Experience:  MA Clinical Psychology; BS Health Sciences
Type Your Question Here...

what is ict ?

what is ict ?
In what context are you asking? Are you talking about ICT as in school programmes?

Thank you for your question. ICT is an acronym for “information and communications technology.” The term is used most commonly in areas outside of the United States to refer to devices and applications for processing information and communications.

ICT covers a wide variety of the technologies that are associated with radio, television, cell phones, computer hardware and software, satellite systems and applications such as videoconferencing and online learning environments. ICTs are often spoken of in terms of their applications in specific contexts, such as education, health care, and libraries.

Please be sure to rate my response using the star system so that I can be credited for my time. After that, I will I will be happy continue our discussion if you need any additional information or insight. Good customer service is one of my highest priorities!

Please use the REPLY tab with any issues that come up regarding the service you have received. Come back soon and remember to ask for Patience P!
Patience, Internet Researcher
Experience: MA Clinical Psychology; BS Health Sciences