pdheslin
pdheslin, Consultant
Experience:  20+ years of internet site creation and search engine optimization. Dozens of search tools at my disposal.
60622861
Type Your Question Here...

For Pam....How should I approach John? Im feeling vunerab

For Pam....How should I approach John? I'm feeling vunerable..

Hi, I am a Moderator for this topic. I sent your requested Professional a message to follow up with you here, when they are back online. If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.

I'm surprised to hear from you!

I never heard back from you at all on that long reading I gave you.

Approach as a FRIEND, because that's what you are (despite what you want it to be, that's yet to be seen, but you ARE a friend.

Why are you feeling vulernable?
pdheslin, Consultant
Experience: 20+ years of internet site creation and search engine optimization. Dozens of search tools at my disposal.
Darling, thank you!

He wants your friendship, this Spirit is showing me very clearly. He's in a "transition" phase right now, and he really needs a female friend as a shoulder. He needs to really feel that you are just friends and that there is no pretense or manipulation in order to have the romance. I don't mean to be tough when I say that, but Spirit is telling me I have to say that, so there it is.

There is potential for you two in the future, but it's going to take time, and in the mean time, he is going to be MARVELOUS friend for you.

I repeat myself all the time with my clients "Be PATIENT"....
pdheslin, Consultant