Patience
Patience, Internet Researcher
Experience:  MA Clinical Psychology; BS Health Sciences
61840635
Type Your Question Here...

Can you talk for one 60 seconds whith out useing the letter

Can you talk for one 60 seconds whith out useing the letter a at any time?

Let me know further on your issue.

Travis B.
Hello- There is a wonderful website called "i beat you" that conducts word challenges for people who enjoy engaging with puzzles of the type outlined in your question. Their challenge for forming the longest sentence without using an "A" elicited 104 responses. These sentences easily run over a minute in length. For your purposes,they can be broken up into several sentences by putting in additional punctuation and capitalizations where they fit appropriately. There are even some entries that already are made up of more than one sentences.

You can check out the fun at: http://www.ibeatyou.com/competition/98e1eb/longest-sentence-with-no-a

Please be sure to rate my response using the star system so that I can be credited for my time. After that, I will I will be happy to supply any additional information or insight you may require.

Good customer service is one of my highest priorities! Please use the REPLY tab with any issues that come up regarding the service you have received. Come back soon and remember to ask for Patience P!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I asked can you talk for 0ne minute with out useing the letter A?

You did not answer my question,can you or can you not?

To underscore my response, yes, you can talk for one minute or more without using the letter "A" in your speech. For example, it takes at least a minute to recount the passage below. Please be sure to rate my response using the star system so that I can be credited for my time, and I will I will be happy to supply any additional information you may require. Thanks, PP

Melvin used to be one of those people who would pull off lots of tricks on every single one of his friends; not to mention that he would sic one of his huge old, grumpy pitbulls on them.

People obviously did not like his incredibly cruel,useless jokes, so Melvin mostly spent his time sitting down on his little pokemon-looking bed, munching on tons of cheese-covered pretzels. Often he would be deciding whether or not movies, like "SpongeBob"would turn out to be something he would like.

Melvin possessed one other problem--one problem which he would love to conquer. He thought of this one thing every single morning. Every morning Melvin worried whether the neighborhood bullies would knock him down on his journey to school due to the trouble he'd brought them with his joking.

“There could be different people lurking in front of, next to, behind me, or even hiding behind something on my route," Melvin mumbled while he jogging down the middle of the street, cruising beyond the bullies.
Patience, Internet Researcher
Experience: MA Clinical Psychology; BS Health Sciences