Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

I lost my soul mate last year. I asked for a sign from God

I lost my soul mate last year. I asked for a sign from God if he was safe. I saw Troy, he kissed me, I looked into his eyes, he was scared and disorientated. How can I find out he is ok
Hi, I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you would be willing to continue waiting while I search for the right Professional to assist you. If not, please let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Where is the answer?

Hello. I apologize for any confusion. We are still searching for the right Professional to assist you and wanted to make sure you would be willing to wait a little longer. We appreciate your patience. You will receive an email notification as soon as Professional replies. Thank you.
Hello, and welcome to Just Answer.

When you say you lost Troy last year, I presume that means he passed away, not that you broke up and are no longer a couple. I will proceed on that assumption, unless you tell me otherwise. I will also include some information regarding his feelings if he should still be with us.

My heartfelt condolences on your loss of your soul mate, Troy. He came to you in a dream to let you know he's thinking of you and wants you to know he's near, watching over you. He may have seemed afraid and disoriented because his spirit hasn't fully crossed over the celestial plane. However, it's also possible that you 'interpreted' his look as frightened and disoriented, because you projected your own feelings of loss and sadness onto him, since you miss him so much.

The only way to know that he is okay is to wait for another visit from him, in a dream, and reassure him you are okay and he doesn't need to worry about you.

If you did not lose him to him passing away, but you two broke up, his coming to you in a dream, appearing upset and disoriented, may indicate that he is sad about the break up and his heart is heavy because you are no longer together and he is not doing well at this time. If he is still living and you need to find out where he is in order to find out if he is okay, you will need to contact family members and friends to locate him and learn more about his life at this time.

I feel some troubled energy coming from him, but only because he is worried about how you are doing. When you assure him you are alright, but missing him all the time, he will no longer be worried about you. Send positive energies out to him to help him feel safe and know that you are safe and this will be helpful to his spirit and help quiet it.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please click 'Reply to Expert' before rating, direct your reply to me, "Cher", and I will be glad to continue our conversation.

IMPORTANT: If you found my answer helpful, please choose a positive rating like this one Laughing for 'Excellent Service', so I may receive credit from the site for assisting you. Thank you!

Please rate with positive feedback (smiley) when you are satisfied with my answer. Your satisfaction is my greatest priority!

Please feel free to request me to answer any future questions by typing 'For Cher' to begin your post. Thanks!

Best regards,

Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience: M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Dear Cher,

chTroy has passed on, and my heart is breaking. I miss him so very much. I want to be with him so bad. How can I tlk to him?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Cher, he died in 2011 May, I found out in Sept. I'm so lost without him. We always knew when the other was sick, etc.. Please my heart is breaking. Can u please help me.

All i do is cry. I miss him so much..

Kathi Green

Hi again, Kathi.

My apologies that I did not get back to you yesterday; I was not notified of your replies until today. Thank you for your patience. Also, your positive rating is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

I'm so sorry that your heart is breaking over the loss of your soulmate, Troy. I understand completely how you feel, having suffered the loss of a soulmate, myself. The grieving period is a difficult one with many stages. You need help moving on, if you are finding that you are having trouble doing this yourself. It would be a good idea to see a therapist or counselor who specializes in grief counseling and/or join a group of others who have recently lost loved ones. Talking out your feelings with people in the same situation is very cathartic and will help you feel less anguish.

Because you cannot see Troy in person, due to the fact that he has passed on, he may come to you in a dream again and let you know he is okay and it's alright for you to let go and accept his passing, though there's no doubt you will always love him.

Experiencing this awful heartbreak is very difficult to deal with on your own, so try to find a grief counselor who can help you deal with Troy's passing. You will feel much better when you talk it out and it will help you move on with your life, although a piece of your heart will always belong to Troy. He will always be a part of you and you should take comfort in that. He would want you to move on and not cry all the time. You are stronger than you think and you can do this, with some help.

I hope you will consider my advice and things will begin to improve for you in a short while.

Best regards,