Karel1
Karel1, Just know a little something
Experience:  about everything
24118
Type Your Question Here...

Hi, Can you find a marriage record for John or Jonathan W.

Can you find a marriage record for John or Jonathan W. McPherson & Mary (Ellen) Alexander in or around the vicinity of Tipton County, Indiana about 1859-1861?
Kathy

Hi, I'm a Moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I can wait.

Kathy

Thank you for your continued patience. We will continue the search for a Professional for you.

I have found a library, that has these records on their second floor on microfilm. You can call the microfilm request office as(NNN) NNN-NNNN Here is the website though it says perry county its for all of indiana.http://www.in.gov/library/3045.htm

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thanks for the info. I contacted the library and they are looking for the records you said were there. I will let you know if they find them.

Kathy

If I have answered you satisfactorily kindly rate me with a good rating so I can get paid for my services. thank you
Karel1, Just know a little something
Experience: about everything