Karel1, Just know a little something
Experience:  about everything
Type Your Question Here...

Why Yahoo Dont Answer My Seriouse Question?

Why Yahoo Don't Answer My Seriouse Question?
I suggest you call Yahoo at the following number. However yo u may have to hold for 10 minutes, but they will answer you.1-866-562-7219
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

sorry my yahoo acount has problem not my hotmail i just got an email to my hotmail to change my password, the reall question is how to intered to my yahoo

I have asked this question several times, that I have problem with my Yahoo account, somebody intered to my account and misusing it, how i can inter to my yahoo account to change my password XXXXX

Go to your yahoo sign in page put in your yahoo email then click on forgot password XXXXX it will give you instructions to reset your password. Password XXXXX call 1-888-843-6808. This is for yahoo not hotmail