Michael, Librarian
Experience:  20+ years as information professional
Type Your Question Here...

Hi, I am a Canadian citizen and I need a year long worldwide

Hi, I am a Canadian citizen and I need a year long worldwide multiple trips insurance (excl. USA and Canada). I don't know how long each of my trips will be, or where, hence, I need a very flexible insurance that does not limit me to "up to 31 days per trip" etc...
Can you recommend a reasonable insurer? Thank you.

Librarian Michael :

Hello, Thank you for using this service. I wish to introduce myself. I am a Research Librarian with 20+ years of experience.

So many companies offer trip insurance online these days. I went ahead and have sent links to organizations in that field that I believe can recommend services that they feel can give you the best coverage for your trip.

Here is a quick write-up on things to look out for when purchasing trip insurance:

Hope these links can be of some help to you. Please let me know if this was helpful as rating my answer when you are able.

Librarian Michael :

Consumer reports also has a good recommendation on purchasing travel insurance:

the first link does not seem to sell insurance and the second website has this on its home page: We are not owned by an insurance company, and don’t sell insurance on this site.

Hence, none of those very helpful.

Actually, sorry - the second link gave some further links to insurance companies. I was too quick to dismiss...Thank you

Librarian Michael : Please go ahead and rate my answer again so that I can receive credit. Glad the info can help you.

ok! thank you