Michael
Michael, Librarian
Experience:  20+ years as information professional
70951075
Type Your Question Here...

Heres a question for you, hope you can help me. I have some

Here’s a question for you, hope you can help me. I have some 21k gold that I want to have made into coins. How do I get that done? Who do I call and is it expensive?
Thank you so much.

Librarian Michael :

Hello, Thank you for using this service. I wish to introduce myself. I am a Research Librarian with 20+ years of experience.

Did some research and not coming up with a quick answer. I would suggest contacting this organization below as they have research people as well as investment suggestions that can help:

http://www.gold.org/

Something of this value is very important and not going to just anybody to help you with this. I believe this organization can help in finding out if this is possible.

Let me know if this is at all helpful by rating my answer so I can get an understanding if my answer was helpful. I will continue to search to see if I can find additional info for you.