Family Physician, Internet Researcher
Experience:  Researching answers to questions online for 20+ years.
Type Your Question Here...

Im 19yrs old, I have worked in bricklaying concreting roof

I'm 19yrs old, I have worked in bricklaying concreting roof plumbing and am now a store person in an electrical supplies warehouse, it's not my cup of tea but it's money, I'm very sporty and above average with knowledge/smart etc.... I dropped out of high school in yr11 for a trade and haven't exactly done so.
I'm very interested in space and beyond earth stuff
My question is,
What the heck should I do?? I feel like I could be the best at what ever I do but I can't find that right one!
There are a number of things that you could do at your age. First, you need to finish your education.

With your work history, a degree in engineering may be something that interests you. This requires a strong background and interest in maths and sciences.

Another approach would be to pursue a degree in business which would give you the skills to running your own business - possibly in the construction field.