Lady Themis
Lady Themis, Internet Researcher
Experience:  Knowledgeable in a broad range of topics
Type Your Question Here...

How many people believe that Pres. Obama was born in the United

How many people believe that Pres. Obama was born in the United States of America?
Thank you for your question.

Pursuant to Article II, Section I of the U.S. Constitution, the President of the United States must be a natural born Citizen, or Citizen of the U.S.

Although there are no studies that I am aware of that would indicate what percentage of Americans believe the President was born in the U.S., currently the Rasmussen Reports have him supported by 47% of voters. To the extent that in order to be eligible to act as President, the President must be a natural born Citizen or Citizen of the U.S., the assumption then is that at least 47% of voters believe he meets that requirement.

NOTICE: It is my sincere goal to answer the question you have posted to your satisfaction. Please reply for follow-up information or clarification, which I am happy to provide. I am not compensated for my time in any fashion until you RATE MY SERVICE or ACCEPT the answer when prompted. Otherwise, the site retains your funds and I receive nothing. Thank you.

Hello Fern,

I recently answered a legal question for you. If you have any follow-up questions, please feel to respond and I would be happy to provide clarification. Otherwise, if you have not already done so, please remember to rate my service so that the website will credit me for my time in answering your question.

Thank you in advance.