Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Teacher
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
Type Your Question Here...

I have found out that my pest control service sprayed my jasmine

I have found out that my pest control service sprayed my jasmine vine with some kind of plant killer. leaves are dropping off can I save it?
I so wish I had better news for you on this.....

It depends on the type of "plant killer" but the majority of these use a type of poison that, once it gets into the roots of the plants (which unfortunately it sounds like it has in this case) is going to work its way through the plant.

Saturate with water as much as possible to see if it was a small enough amount that it can be filtered out. However, there is really nothing you can do to counteract the effects of the poison if it has made it to the interior of the plant.

All the best to you - I hope the plant is able to pull out of it and it only received a glance of the poison as opposed to a full saturation.