pdheslin
pdheslin, Consultant
Experience:  20+ years of internet site creation and search engine optimization. Dozens of search tools at my disposal.
Type Your Question Here...

This question is for Pam Heslin....Hi Pam, I have a couple

This question is for Pam Heslin....

Hi Pam, I have a couple of questions about some current events. Wondered if you had some time today for me to run them past you? Thanks...
Category: General
Expert:  pdheslin replied 1 year ago.

pdheslin :

Hello, I'm here but I seem to have missed you! Please go ahead and post your question and I'll respond ASAP :)

Customer:

Hi Pam, Sorry, just got home. Are you free?

Customer:

Pam, We have spoken before regarding an estate I am dealing with. I am looking for some direction with a new problem. I have paid all the taxes for this estate, but I am entitled to be reimbursed from the person that has given me so many problems. She is legally responsible for the taxes for her portion of what she received. My attorney will be sending her a letter requesting the payment, but she may refuse. I may have to pursue her through the courts to enforce, which I'm hoping won't be the case. I am also worried that pursuing this payment and providing certain necessary estate information to her when requesting the payment might prompt her to try and open up her lawsuit again. Am I better off leaving well enough alone, or should I go after what is right here? This is a substantial amount of money that she owes.

As always, thank you.

pdheslin :

My friend, I wish I could help you but this is too close to legal advice, and I am not qualified, nor would I trust your specific question, to psychic abilities which are capable of error. You must rely on your legal counsel to give you advice on what the risks are. I can give you spiritual advice on this, which is trust the Universe or "God" or whatever term you use for that creative, infinite intelligence, that whatever the material outcome, it's for your Highest Good. Really. Honestly. Even if you try your best to avoid conflict, and conflict appears, be grateful for the opportunity to take the High Road at every twist and turn.

pdheslin :

She can take your money but she can't take your health or your spiritual connection, unless you allow it.

pdheslin :

I'm sorry I don't have anything more "concrete" to offer you in the way of predictions, but there's a reason why in some states, this is not allowed, along with financial or medical advice.

pdheslin :

You won the last rounds you went through with her, that should tell you that you got through it with your sanity intact. If you got through that, you can get through this as well.

Customer:

Thank you, Pam. I appreciate your honesty, and it does make sense. I guess what I was really wondering was if in the next 3-4 months you saw any potential, significant conflicts arrising for me or my sign. And also, with your forecasting the eclipses that are to take place for me in November, does this signal any sort of peace washing over?

Expert:  pdheslin replied 1 year ago.
Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.
Expert:  pdheslin replied 1 year ago.
Yes, there will be a solar eclipse on November 13, which is also a new moon.
There will be a lunar eclipse on November 28, which is the full moon.

So the period between the 13th and the 28th will be the phase where things will "finalize" -- for you this is especially significant, because this happens in your 8th house of joint finances. (it's also the house of intimacy so if you were thinking of buying something sexy to wear, now's the time!)

The "Finalization" is the balancing out, it's the relaxing, the normalizing. This is what I mean by "finalazation".

I hope this helps explain the astrology influences around you, so you're better armed to make good choices :)

If this has made sense, please remember to rate me positively so I can get credit on the site :)
pdheslin, Consultant
Experience: 20+ years of internet site creation and search engine optimization. Dozens of search tools at my disposal.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you, Pam. I'll be in touch as things progress....