JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Consultant
Experience:  Skilled at assisting with general information needs.
Type Your Question Here...

How can i send money gram to my son in GHana

Welcome and thank you for your question!

How do you know that your son is in Ghana?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Because he in training there with a group of Military guys from Ukraine.He is hospital there real sick and he needs money to pay before they will treat him

How did your son contact you about this?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

through email..he has emailed me several times from there he has been there almost 2 weeks..they were in Russia training for a week then went to Ghana

Thank you. The person who is contacting you via e-mail is not your son.

It is a scam artist who is trying to steal your son's identity and scam you out of money.

If your son was injured or ill, the U.S. Military would provide all the medical care he needs. And your son would never have to pay for it.

Do not reply to those e-mails you are receiving. They are not from your son. They are from a scam artist. Do not send any money. It's scam!

I hope that you found this information to be helpful and, indeed, informative and worthy of a positive rating so that I receive credit for assisting you today.

~~ J.B.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

he is 17 and is military school in Ukraine and they went to Russia for a week of training and then he was sent to Ghana for training in different climates

Thank you. That does not change the answer. The school would provide for his medical care. That e-mail is a scam. A complete scam.

~~ J.B.