Joan
Joan, Internet Researcher
Experience:  I believe that knowledge is Power! I would like to try to share my knowledge with others.
5071285
Type Your Question Here...

How to contact David Cameron directly or via a fast method

How to contact David Cameron directly or via a fast method instead of writing a letter because am finding it hard to cope in the town i live in the police and everything are doing nothing about me?

This contains the easiest way to reach the Prime Ministers office: http://www.number10.gov.uk/contact-us/ This most likely will be intercepted by staff, but will be directed to him or someone who can assist you.

The link above contains a phone number where you can send a fax. You can fax the Prime Minister on(NNN) NNN-NNNN0918.

Hopefully this will get you through to someone who will be able to assist you.

Joan

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thank you very much Joan my good friend superb job.

I hope you are able to get some results for the problem you are facing. My goal is 100% satisfactory answers. Please do not forget to rate my service if I have met that goal.

Joan

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi again sorry for not saying hi just wanted to rate your service and that's it really. Anyway do you have the link or section or email for emailing about how to make David Cameron more aware of the society?

The best way is to scan you information and make it an attachment to the Email you are sending. The staff that gets it should direct it to him. All high authorities have their staff go through and prioritize the email and direct it to him or one of his personal aids.

Joan

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

What do you mean by scan my information?

Whatever infomation that you want him to see, or documentation about the situation can be scanned into the computer and when you write the email you can attach those files to the email where they have all information that you want Mr Cameron to see. You can also fax the information along with a letter bringing his attention to the society that you mention. The more documentation that you can send him, the better chance of getting him to recognize the situation.

Joan

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Oh so basically write a letter or scan whatever i need right?

Absolutely! The more information that you give them the more notice they will take of what you are sending. Joan

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thank you very much. I can't seem to find the email for the section you mean do you have the email you can post here please?

This is the link to email: https://email.number10.gov.uk/Contact.aspx I would start with this and then fax the same information along with documentation you want them to see. This way you get their attention.

Joan

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thank you very much my good friend.

You are very welcome and good luck with getting their attanion to your cause.

Joan

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

What should i do to write to David Cameron do I have to write proper sentences to him?

I would address him with his title and tell him the reason you are contacting him in proper sentences. Let him know, if you are sending documentaion and the reason for contacting him. Make the letter as complete as possible and ask him to please assist with the situation. Make sure to include contact information where he can respond to you.

Joan

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thank you very much good friend Joan.