Michael, Librarian
Experience:  20+ years as information professional
Type Your Question Here...

Hi, Im interested in 12 Meissen figurines of the Napoleonic Generals.

Hi, Im interested in 12 Meissen figurines of the Napoleonic Generals. Is it possible to find?

Librarian Michael : Hello, Thank you for using this service. I wish to introduce myself. I am a Research Librarian with 20+ years of experience.
Librarian Michael : I was able to locate some info on the company that makes these as well as what type of bid it went for: eBay of course would be your first in terms of finding these. Please let me know if this helps by rating my answer. I can always be contacted for additional help with your search.

Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX a few but in bad condition. I was interested in getting a specialist to find all 12 for me.

A quick search came across some specialists that deal with finding the items you are looking for:

I hope this helps in your search.