Michael
Michael, Librarian
Experience:  20+ years as information professional
70951075
Type Your Question Here...

what is the best way to remove wall tile adhesive

Librarian Michael : Hello, Thank you for using this service. I wish to introduce myself. I am a Research Librarian with 20+ years of experience.
Librarian Michael : Came across this link. Very good I think in step by step on how to do this job
Librarian Michael : http://www.howtospecialist.com/indoor/how-to-remove-wall-tile-adhesive/
Librarian Michael : Right at this time, I am having my kitchen redone
Librarian Michael : Right now I am having my kitchen remodel with granite put in. The workman had to take out the tile and it looks like there is no easy way to do it without just elbow power and hard work. Seems to be what many say online to take it off. For myself I will be happy on Wed when my granite is in! Hope the link above helps and please rate my answer so that I will know if I gave you a answer you can use in your project.