pdheslin
pdheslin, Consultant
Experience:  20+ years of internet site creation and search engine optimization. Dozens of search tools at my disposal.
Type Your Question Here...

Hi Pam - Are you there - Posted questions in yesterdays dat

Hi Pam - Are you there - Posted questions in yesterdays dat forum - Love Birgit
Category: General
Expert:  pdheslin replied 1 year ago.

pdheslin :

Hello Dearest Birgit I'm here for you...

pdheslin :

I read the posts on the other answer. Well well, one thing we can be sure of he is so very attracted to you!

pdheslin :

I want to address each of your question,

pdheslin :

so I'm going to post the question and then the answer :)

Customer:

ok

Customer:

great

pdheslin :

Yesterday, you said that “his cheerfulness with you is not just a coincidence. He is looking into your soul (eyes...the window of the soul) to connect to you on a deep, emotional level”. I can say that I have felt this often also both last week and this week, but can you elaborate on this?

pdheslin :

It's so different for him, because he is a Taurus, and so sensitive. He looks into your eyes in order to read you, to literally feel your emotions -- of course he does not know this a conscious level, but this is the exchange of energy that's happening. He intuitively knows from your eyes how you are feeling - sad, happy, light hearted, worriesome...and whether he is welcome or not.

pdheslin :

He smiles and makes eye contact with others, because he is a good communicator, and caring about people, but the way he looks at you is much different. He's asking questions with his eyes and getting answers from yours.

pdheslin :

Please also elaborate on “Well there's a lot of data to go into about that. And also the parts you mentioned about your coach...this is PERFECT timing for your chart, because the planets in your inner development houses too, the 12th house”.

pdheslin :

The 12th house of the chart is where we go inward. It's where we find our authenticity.

pdheslin :

It's also the house of education, where we grow, where we learn at an innermost level. It's where the seat of our emotions are.

pdheslin :

The planets in your 12th house right now comfort you, support you, and ecourage you in these areas. They make it "safe" for you to explore and grow here. You feel safe exploring these values and your athentic self

Customer:

ok interesting

Customer:

keep it coming ;0)

pdheslin :

I'm compiling...while I have you, do you have your birth time and the city?

Customer:

Yes I as born in a town called Gentoften which is North of our capital Copenhagen. My birth time is 12.45 a.m. (in the night). Nikola was probably born in Cannes in the South of France.

Customer:

Town is called Gentofte

pdheslin :

Jupiter is the planet that expands everything, it brings good luck, safety, protection and expansion.

pdheslin :

Wow am I good..I guessed Copenhagen when doing your chart and I put in midnight :)

pdheslin :

So you have Jupiter in your 12th house natally...when you were born. And it's there right now so that is like a double the positive energy.

Customer:

I am puzzled what does it mean

pdheslin :

so use this time wisely, take that work you're doing with your coach very seriously and be truthful with yourself when answering those questions

pdheslin :

The houses are the different areas of our lives. Money, work, family, self, etc...

pdheslin :

and the planets bring different energies when they travel into those areas of our chart.

pdheslin :

So right now Mr.Jupiter a.k.a., Mr. Expansion, Luck, Protection is visiting with your innermost self.

pdheslin :

therefore --- you will find it easy to expand your own personal identity...do that good work you're doing with your coach, because that work is all about that 12th house stuff.

Customer:

You are right about that ;0)

Customer:

Fantastic

pdheslin :

The planets move and in of those houses...the next house Jupiter is going to visit is your first house, also of the "self" but it's the outward self.

pdheslin :

So picture those planets with little suitcases full of their own type of "energy". And you are the neighborhood..and in your neighborhood you have 12 houses, each one is about different parts of your life.

pdheslin :

and the planets are always moving in and out of those houses.

Customer:

You know Nikola was acutally the one who told me to do something about my unhappiness and that I needed to see someone. I had a few other questions concerning him - I should be pleased if you would answer these - I need your help on him and also a few ideas on how to handle him?

What is your impression of what happened between him and me today?

pdheslin :

When I connect into his energy, I see a man also in transition

Customer:

yes how and in what way

pdheslin :

I see that he is also wounded, and that he is trying to heal. He thinks "Physician heal thyself!" but then is frustrated when he feels sadness.

pdheslin :

He has many facets, and sometimes he allows himself his moments of self pity.

pdheslin :

But he IS wise about relationships. Very wise.

Customer:

yes I have noticed that - and I know he is wise about relationships that was his job before

pdheslin :

And he knows that you can't jump from one relationship, right into another, no matter how "disconnected" it may have been. There must be time to grieve the past.

Customer:

right

Customer:

and

Customer:

what about today shall I just ignore that and then on your bike again Monday

pdheslin :

and he is allowing you time to heal, and himself, because he is good, kind, and wise.

pdheslin :

I didn't understand? bike again?

Customer:

;0) it means do not worry about it and continue where you left off

pdheslin :

ah! I'll have to use that one here :)

pdheslin :

You know I'm a Yank, right? :)

Customer:

Right I was taught British English

Customer:

;0)

pdheslin :

:)

pdheslin :

Ok, and here is the deal...you're going to feel like, "reel me in, cast me out, like a piece of bait on a fishing line"...but resist that.

pdheslin :

He's doing his best to "hold back" because that's the "smart" thing to do....but he's still showing you he's interesting, thinking about you, wants you.

pdheslin :

He's waiting an "appropriate" amount of time. He also doesn't want people at work talking and gossiping about you two, which is why he won't be extremely demonstrative at work.

Customer:

ok so I am in a waiting position here? What do you suggest that I do

Customer:

besides healing

pdheslin :

Do.?

pdheslin :

You mean about you interact with him?

Customer:

yes and court him

Customer:

is it realistic that we will obtain physical proxmity sometime in November like you mentioned yesterday

Customer:

- and yes I know it is not smart to jump from one relationship to another - but it seems as if he is willing to wait for me or what?

pdheslin :

Yes, it is.

pdheslin :

You have to work up to it.

pdheslin :

When we look at the astrology, we see the what...but we don't see the how. We get clues about the how from the planets, but we are left to our own free will to work out the details.

pdheslin :

What does he do outside of work?

Customer:

Actually - I am not quite sure - he is a workaholic - but he bought a bicycle not long ago - embarrasing - but we talked about a lot of other stuff - about life

Customer:

he has two children in Stockholm from his first marriage - and he misses them - he sees them occassionally

Customer:

and yes I know that you cannot tell me the how - I know and no one else but me can live my life,

pdheslin :

Soooo....invite him on a bike ride to a trendy cafe for lunch?

Customer:

Wow - it is just that Vihubti warned me not to take initiatives but wait for him to do that as a thumb's rule

Customer:

especially after he misbehaved

Customer:

he thought that I should wait for him to invite me out

pdheslin :

what 'misbehaved"?

Customer:

because he told a lie apparently and played mind games with me - he really was not very nice for a period

pdheslin :

Ah, well he's human.

Customer:

For a long time we were hiding our feelings for each other that is why it feels akward now - I miss our talks we used to have and I want them back- I miss him, his hugs. What I want to do is to go to him and just plain ask him if we could go back to the way we were and that I miss our talks - can I do that

pdheslin :

No, that's not a good idea....and here's why

pdheslin :

The past is the past...you cannot go back, that would be going backwards. The past tone and color of your relationship is in the past for a reason. There was discomfort for him because of your personal situation. So, you would be asking him to be uncomfortable, from his viewpoint.

pdheslin :

You are moving forward now

pdheslin :

Now he has some space, which he feels more comfortable with. As time grows between your marriage and your single life, he feels more comfortable with the thought of something in the future.

pdheslin :

So don't go backwards...move forwards. Gain power and space as a "single, available" woman

Customer:

ok - I see so I will not do not - very good advice - this is why Pam it is so difficult for me. I want to be with him - I guess the best for now is to try to create this contact and start talking again about what he is doing and initially ask him to go to lunch, coffee etc and then later the bike ride?

pdheslin :

yes...let me tell you something for both of your signs. To have a good solid relationship...the friendship must always come first.

pdheslin :

There are certain boudaries -- good, safe, healthy boundaries that friends have. Friends sometimes are kinder than "spouses"...so build up that "Friendship" part of your relationship, before you cross over that line into romance.

pdheslin :

When you build that as your foundation..no matter what difficulties you may come to in the romance...you can both always recall that foundation of friendship, mutual respect and space. This is a man who will always need a bit of space at times.

pdheslin :

Emotional space...to go into his cave and "process" his feelings and thoughts. Friends let each other do that....sometimes a romantic partner feels spurned when their love does that, but friends don't. So cultivate the friendship first.

Customer:

I hear you - I know that he likes me a lot, that he appreciates my knowledge and all the help I have given him also in a professional way, I know he appreciates my wit and assistance highly - he does that on a weekly basis so we do communciate, but not so much on a private basis any more - I would like that again - and I know he needs space.. I am interested though in hearing what your guestimate is regarding him and me?

pdheslin :

Can you please be more specific in your question? Elaborate on what "regarding him and me" means to you?

Customer:

Yes, do you see/believe that we will be in relationship at some point - does the charts say anything about that - and do you think that he will come out of his shell and open up towards me?

pdheslin :

Yes, I see there is a high probability of this. I haven't had a chance to run reports beyond November, but hold on a minute

pdheslin :

I want to give you a report, hold on

Customer:

I will

pdheslin :

I am running a "Time Together" report for couples

pdheslin :

it shows 12 weeks

Customer:

Wow - So it follows the final divorce proceedings - which will be in January - something I had anticipated a long time ago - he is a conservative guy he wants things to be in order - he knows about this - the divorce - please comment

Customer:

And I gues he wants to see me healed as well as himself?

pdheslin :

I'm going to try to upload this report. It's written so a non-astrologer can read. It's day by day. I haven't done this here before, I hope this works

pdheslin :

Ok hold on

Customer:

ok - please comment my comment

pdheslin :

I'm sorry there was a misunderstanding...the reports are 12 weeks worth. that is not my prediction on when you'll become a couple

Customer:

oh God then what

Customer:

Pam - I am really excited here -- ;0)

pdheslin :

sorry it's taking so long...

Customer:

ok - I am just glad U are there

pdheslin :

try this click here

Customer:

but before - what is your anticipation of when we will get a couple

pdheslin :

Birgit, it takes a long time to run that kind of report...for me to look at all the possible dates over the next 12 months, it takes several hours to do that :)

Customer:

ok - you that said you were of another opnion that 12 weeks?

Customer:

that is not my prediction on when you'll become a couple

pdheslin :

No, what the 12 weeks meant, was that report I ran for you...if you read it, it shows 12 weeks worth of daily insights.

pdheslin :

I can't provide an prediction I feel comfortable giving without doing a few hours worth of work on your charts.

Customer:

I will of course pay you for this

pdheslin :

There are so many dependencies. Usually an astrologer will run several time progressions on each of the charts individually, look at them individually, then over lay them and then look at the composit data

pdheslin :

Oh I know :)

pdheslin :

But if you want a true astrological based prediction, that's what a trained astrologer does.

pdheslin :

were you able to get that report? Because I'm going to delete it after you have it downloaded and saved.

pdheslin :

And I need to slow

Customer:

And how waterproof is this - what is your experience - I will read the report in a minute

Customer:

slow what sorry

pdheslin :

Sorry - mistype :)

pdheslin :

I need to go...I didnt' realize we've been chatting 1.5 hours :)

pdheslin :

You read my profile Bridgit, I'm trained by the best of the best :) and I have lots of experience :)

pdheslin :

You have it? Because I need to delete it, because it's private information and I don't want anyone else to click on the link and read it :)

Customer:

and your experience of things coming true -

pdheslin :

I will tell you this Brigit. I am honest. If anyone ANYONE tells you "I'm always right" run away as fast as you can

pdheslin :

Because God holds the final control over all of us.

pdheslin :

We have free will, and Guides show us what is in our best interest, for our Highest Good for our soul. It's not always what we want to hear because we think we know better than God and better than our Guides.

pdheslin :

But these are tools that are given to us by the Ancients, and I can tell you that astrology works, period.

Customer:

So if you run this report - you will be able to give me an app answer - what is your price - I know God has the final word I pray every day

pdheslin :

There's not one answer Birgit, there's many "probable dates"...it's up to you to use that energy.

Customer:

ok - I will lean on you as my guide then -

pdheslin :

Look at that report and see if YOU see good dates....I want you to speak the same language I do :)

Customer:

Ok I will read it nów - will you wait

pdheslin :

I'm sorry I have to run and pick up my son, I wasn't watchign the time and I didnt' realize I'd been here, for over 1.5 hours :)

pdheslin :

read, digest, let it sink in. You'll have questions probably based on what you read. And I'll be back online later :)

Customer:

ok I guess I can still read it - I will rate and pay you and get back to you about the other report, ok

pdheslin :

Please do remember to rate me so I get credit for my time today, and yesterday Birgit. I do appreciate it :)

Customer:

Will do

Customer:

Talk to you later

pdheslin :

Be well - all is well :)

pdheslin, Consultant
Experience: 20+ years of internet site creation and search engine optimization. Dozens of search tools at my disposal.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi again Pam

Many thanks for all your help not least very wise words today. I really learned a lot. I do respect both you and your expetise and I highly respect your honesty. I also respect that astrology is not the answer to everything. I still have a lot to learn, but I am seeking answers - I have waited a long time for this man - I know you may smile and think I am naive etc., but I love him. I want to wait for him and I hope he will wait for me - I feel we connect, I feel we have something special when we talk to each through our eyes (but also when we do talk verbally - it is very special) He does not do that with anyone one else (as far as I see). I know it is wise to wait and to heal - I admit it I strugle with impatience sometimes ;0)

My biggest qeustion is when will we become a couple? And I know this is extremly difficult to answer - I know it depends on many thíngs and I do not want to annoy you about this ;0) But again I love him, I do not want to lose him, I want him. Please help me on this as best as you can. I read the report you uploaded. I am very tired and slow now and must admit that I did not get much out of it until I saw it was a calendar. I forgot to download before I closed the chat room - sorry. Can you upload it again?

Therefore, to have the big question answered, can you run the other report you told me about to give me a hint as to when we might get into a relationsship? And what is your price?

Finally I just want you to know that I am working hard and seriously together with my coach to get out on the other side and find my smile not least myself again - I want to be happy and find happiness. Again looong story - maybe you will get it another day ;0)

Looking forward to hearing from you when you have time to answer. Take care and lots of best wishes Birgit

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Good morning to you Pam

Will you be able to answer my questions from yesterday today?

Many thanks Birgit

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi again Pam,

I will of course send you a bonus for answering my questions.

Thanks Birgit

Expert:  pdheslin replied 1 year ago.
Yes Birgit! I am responding on the other thread, because that is where your most recent questions are -- see you there! :)
Expert:  pdheslin replied 1 year ago.
Thank you so much Birgit for your grace and generosity! xxxx
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I do not think you know how much I appreciate your help, but I do. I hope you will be there for me until I have reached my destination - something I wanted to share with Vihubti - I do not hope you mind me saying that - As is I do not have many I share this with and it is too big not too share and receive guidance to - I want to succeed with this and experience love again in my life - a love that you find between a man and a woman - something I have not experience for years. I still remember the first time "N" and I laid eyes on each other - boom magic just as if cupid flew through the room. It happend on 24 May in Sweden when the whole department was away on a seminar. I think we were both surprised. He had just been left my his ex girlfriend, became interested in me and I in him. I was married and very unhappy. We talked late in the evening and confided in each other for the first time. He told me straight out he was not ready, that he had just come out of a relationship and as he said you are married - and we work the same place - I asked him when and he said "not now". Ever since we have been flirting, we were building a friendship until he wanted to give both me and him space (he did it in a clumsy way though) - but the contact and the magnetism, the longing and wanting never disappeared. I have some work ahead of me now and I really hope that he will be responding positively and with a quicker pace than earlier.

I will keep you in the loop also because I need your guidance and I trust you.

I have many questions also to my professional life - but I will get back to you later on with this.

Lots of love Birgit

Expert:  pdheslin replied 1 year ago.
I remember those feelings myself my dear! In fact, I miss them!

So...savor every moment. Step into the shoes of Taurus energy.

By the way, in your natal chart, you the planet Mercury (Communication) in the sign of Taurus. So you also share some of that Tauren energy as well :)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you very much, and yes I know I have strong communication skills in my chart, but I did not know that it was in the sign of Taurus and yes both he and I know that we share many likes, dislikes but also traits. In fact he told me that in Sweden - He had been keeping an eye on me, listenede to me and knew/know that we share many similar things. In fact at one point he responded - What else do we have in common? I just knew there was somehing in the air. He looked very interested or let's just say a little more than just interested in me ;0). Yes I will get into that Taurus energy, practice all I can. Right now I am trying to find an article on the net about how you can retain and use the skills of employees who have been laid off due to retention - something we have talked about - but I have not found anything yet...

All for now - will keep you posted. Love Birgit

Expert:  pdheslin replied 1 year ago.
One of my "other life" careers, I was a corporate trainer. Elliot Masie is an American "Guru" in corporate training. My company had a membership to his "forums" and he was alway name dropping that he was at some crown Prince's in Dubai, or at George Lucas' (Star Wars) Lucas Ranch. He is also on President Obama's Jobs advisory committee. Masie calls that "reskilling". Teaching them new(er) resusable skills.

If you Google, "Elliot Masie reskilling" you might find some things :)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Aha - Thx a million - not bad ;0) - will look into that - what I meant was "how you can retain and use the skills of employees who have been laid off due to attrition" (not retention) - but will look into that. Best Birgit

Will definitely keep you posted.

Expert:  pdheslin replied 1 year ago.
Thank you dear!
If you have found all of this helpful, please remember to rate me so I can get credit for my work :)
pdheslin, Consultant