pdheslin
pdheslin, Consultant
Experience:  20+ years of internet site creation and search engine optimization. Dozens of search tools at my disposal.
60622861
Type Your Question Here...

i put my daughters diamond earrings and bracelet somewhere

Customer Question

i put my daughters diamond earrings and bracelet somewhere for safe keeping at my home and i am unable to find them now . Can you help.
Category: General
Expert:  pdheslin replied 2 years ago.

pdheslin :

Thank you for allowing me to assist with your question.

pdheslin :

First I want to ask about the bracelet, did you find it?

Customer:

no, never - i believe it was taken by the people who cleaned my carpets.

pdheslin :

The pandora bracelet from August

Customer:

There were 2 men cleaing

pdheslin :

I understand...that's very disheartening to hear

Customer:

the carpets and i believe it was one of them.

Customer:

it is . very sad - and so hard to trust others.

pdheslin :

and that's not the case with your daughter's jewelry

Customer:

no

pdheslin :

I want to talk about a place where you keep important papers. Tax returns, titles, etc

Customer:

have you ever put something away and then forgot where?

pdheslin :

Oh heck yeah...I have ADD it happens to me all the time.

pdheslin :

And then Spirit moves things on us...and puts them in new places. Crazy I know, but it does happen, we have witnesses :)

pdheslin :

Now again, back to these important papers, on the lowest level of your house

Customer:

ok, that's possible. i am not home -

any description? Yes - i believe spirtis do move.

Customer:

1st floor or basement?

pdheslin :

basement, "lowest" floor is what I'm hearing

pdheslin :

Do you have an unfinished room in the basement? You know, just cinder block showing?

Customer:

ok, i will look

yes. we do - it's big though

pdheslin :

and where they in a cloth pouch?

pdheslin :

were they in a cloth pouch, sorry for the misspelling

Customer:

i believe they were - not sure. can you see/hear anything by it.

no sorry's - it happens

pdheslin :

But I want to talk about "important papers" - like official papers, like licenses, titles, tax returns, -- that kind of ting

Customer:

so they are in a pouch by important papers?

Customer:

or located with important papers?

pdheslin :

You have some boxes down there, or a file cabinet, or something like that, that has important documents in it

Customer:

yes, we have a lot down there - i will have to look tonight.

pdheslin :

I feel they are in a drawstring bag -- do you remember what the container was? You didn't store them just loose.

Customer:

possibly a drawstring jewelry bag ; that is all i can remember

pdheslin :

The earrings must have been in a small jeweler's box. I am hearing WHITE...look for a white box, small. And I'm not sure if the pouch is inside the white box or vice versa.

pdheslin :

When you come down the stairs...can you turn to the left?

Customer:

ok - great! i will look....and let you know it that is ok.

Customer:

yes, left or right

Customer:

to the left is a finished office...

pdheslin :

then go left...

pdheslin :

could be in the office too, the imporant thing is "important papers"

Customer:

ok...thank you so much for the help and insite.

pdheslin :

I could be seeing the unfinished basement, but I also saw turning left at the bottom of the stairs. Let me know! :)

pdheslin :

You're so very welcome! I know how important they are, gosh!

Customer:

i will ; i did it so we would not lose them.....LOL!

Customer:

i will be in touch.

pdheslin, Consultant
Experience: 20+ years of internet site creation and search engine optimization. Dozens of search tools at my disposal.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have had no luck finding the diamond earrings. 😞