pdheslin
pdheslin, Consultant
Experience:  20+ years of internet site creation and search engine optimization. Dozens of search tools at my disposal.
60622861
Type Your Question Here...

For Vihubti9 ONLY Update on my current situation - But first

For Vihubti9 ONLY
Update on my current situation - But first how are you Vihubti? I am concerned about you and your mother- Are you alright? You have not been online for some days now – it is not like you.
As mentioned during our previous chats I am in a phase now where I am adapting to my new life. It takes time. My daughter, my ex husband and I are doing fine – I think – and are all trying to cope and help each other – it may sound very odd, but that is what we do – we all want to be the best of friends despite the break-up. However, our surroundings, i.e. our friends and family also need to adapt and that also takes time. I am somewhat surprised that so few of them actually take a sincere interest in this – this goes for my coworkers as well – everybody minds their own business it seems. Yesterday I got so sad that I cancelled/postponed my house warming on 5th October. Yes, that is what I did – I am just not ready yet to party with people who are pretending and are not sincere. You may think that is very negative, but I need more time to get more mentally strong again.
A very positive thing is that my manager has agreed to let me continue my coaching sessions for app 15 hours more to ensure that I get hold of myself completely both personally and professionally. Last time I visited my coach we finished a personal test (which I have never done before – and I have tried a lot). The idea of the test is to find 5 out of 60 words that describe the basic, fundamental values of your life. This is not an easy test and requires assistance from a coach. Anyway to cut a long story short my 5 values are: Love, Peace, Freedom, Sincerity, Self respect and Creativity. Values I have neglected myself throughout years, but which I need to be happy in life. During the next coaching sessions I will do a professional test to find out what motivates me and where my real potential is. This test will be combined with the personal test and the rest of the sessions will be spent on teaching me how to act upon all this. Very exciting – but it will also be painful as I need to change my behavior and certain patterns.
Simultaneously I happy to know that you are there – I need you too to lean on as a supplement to my coach – I hope you are able to be there for me?
So for now another dull question is on its way ;0) See Taurus has been out of the office for a few day. He was extremely busy today, but in the afternoon he came by and we had a brief chit chat. BUT I really believe that we were flirting. He was present, he looked me directly in the eyes several times and had a very, very nice and warm smile on his face – which I reprocicated ( cannot remember how it is spelled – sorry) I blinked at him and I think he tried to blink back. Now is he is a very good mood generally speaking – or is he really interested in me? Is he thinking about giving me and ham a chance? Can you connect with energies and tell me what it is?
Again, I know that my situation is nothing compared to what you and especially your mother is going through and I should not be whining, but I hope you will be able to take your time to answer my questions. I still very much in love with Taurus and really hope that he will fall for me.
I still need to get in more contact with and especially on personal matters – but at the time it is difficult as we are very busy. I had plans about this the last couple of days, but he had business to do in Germany.
Any advice will be valuable (especially on Taurus) – pls remember to answer the questions ;0) sincerely XXXXX XXXXX warmest wishes Birgit
P.S. Both you and your mother will be in my prayers.
Category: General
Expert:  pdheslin replied 2 years ago.

Pam Heslin :

I'm sorry but Vibhuti is no longer on this site. If you have any questions about that, you may contact Customer Service. We have many great astrologers on this site, would you like me to run your chart for you?

Customer :

Yes please - but please tell me what happened to Vihubti?

My birth date is 2 June 1965, born in Denmark. I am in love with a taurus male born 1 May 1965, born in France. We both live in Denmark now. we are coworkers. Vihubti originally ran a chart for both me and taurus and told me that we would get togehter as a couple by the end of the year. I do not know if you know the whole story but you are welcome to look into our correspondence. Love Birgit

Pam Heslin :

Thank you Birfgit - I have to refer you to Customer Service, as we are not given the details about why an Expert leaves, I am sorry I don't have more to tell you. I know how it unsettling it can be to work with an astrologer for a long while and then lose that person from your life. I will do my very best to give you the benifit of my 30+ years of astrology and metaphysical training and experience.

Pam Heslin :

I will go run your charts, do a composit chart and do a timeline for the two of you. I'll also see if I can see some of your prior conversations here. Sometimes they are locked, but I will let you know.

Customer :

ok when will you get back to me - do you want me stay online for now?

Pam Heslin :

It will take me at least an hour to do the work with attention to detail. I want to make sure I give you a complete report :)

Customer :

which means that I should just let this window be open while you work on on the charts?

Pam Heslin :

You can do that, or if we close it and I reply, you'll get an email letting you know, and with a link back to this window. Your choice :)

Customer :

Ok - let us close it for now. Please send me an emal

Customer :

wait a minute

Pam Heslin :

Sure -

Customer :

send me an email when you are done. I want to let you know that some of the conversations that I had with Vihubti were very personal, ie. I told me a lot about myself and my feelings for this man I am so much in love with. I hope you will be able to pick up some of that - and I do not think that I am too desparate - I also want you to know that I am recently divorced and find myself in a very difficult emotionally situtation which taurus knows all about - we have been on and off flirting since May, he has misbehaved once which delayed the process , he is nice now. Besides there is a girl at the office who seems to be very interested in him, but Vihubti claimed that they never had an affair. I cannot remember her birth date but maybe you can find it. It is a long and complicate story which I cannot tell you in two minutes - I hope you will be able to help me and find the information need otherwise pls ask. Looking forward to hearing from you soon - shall I rate you now or not Love Birgit

Pam Heslin :

Birgit, I looked while I was wating after you said, "Wait a minute" (and I did!) and I can see your history. And no, you don't have a desparate bone in your body :) I can sense already that you're a strong woman. Please do give me some time to catch up on your situation. I will return with as much as information I can get in an hour :)

Customer :

ok - but how do I close this window just on the X or by rating you now

Pam Heslin :

No, don't rate an expert until we have provided an answer :) Yes, just click the RED X and I'll be in touch with you later. Thank you for your confidence in me :)

Customer :

Super - I rely on you now to be my expert - I need this ;0)

Customer :

Hi Pam just politely curious if you are almost ready as I am a wee bit tired - it is late here in DK ;0)

Pam Heslin :

Hello dear...I apologize for the delay. I have software that runs the charts for me, and I had to update the software for Denmark...

Pam Heslin :

I had trouble doing that and it caused me to be delayed, I'm sorry

Pam Heslin :

I want to tell you that I see the great compatablity between you and Taurus. I've enjoyed looking into your charts and seeing the Blueprint of your Souls :)

Pam Heslin :

And I want to answer your specific questions in this post.

Pam Heslin :

I want to tell you that the planets affecting his mood are in his personal identity houses the 11th and 12th. They are the "hidden" parts of chart. He's feeling good about himself and his life. He's happy, that's a good thing, But I also want you to know that his cheerfulness with you is not just a coincidence. He is looking into your soul (eyes...the window of the soul) to connect to you on a deep, emotional level.

Customer :

I am reading with interest, keep going I am totally awake now

Pam Heslin :

Now, it's interesting that you mention Oct 5, because this is a huge astrological day for all of us. It's the day that Saturn, the great taskmaster, the great teacher, moves houses. IT only changes houses every 2.5 years, so this is big deal.

Pam Heslin :

This is very significant as it pertains to your situation Birgit, because for the last 2.5 years, Saturn has been in your 5th house of romance.

Pam Heslin :

What this means, is that Saturn brings restriction, delay, makes you wait, teaches you patience....

Pam Heslin :

and it's finally leaving

that area of your chart on Oct 5.

Pam Heslin :

It's moving into the next house, the 6th house. That's the area of work and daily routine. The good part of that, is that not a whole lot of change happens during that time, and you will feel a stabilizing force in your work.

Pam Heslin :

But again, good news: restriction leaving your romance sector, yay!

Pam Heslin :

So, feel free to open the lines of communication between you and Mr. Taurus.

Customer :

ok what else - this is too exciting

Pam Heslin :

Well there is an eclipse on November 13. Eclipses are very strong energy...the bring things "to light".

Pam Heslin :

So I would start working on a plan to get the two of you in close physical proximity by that day.

Pam Heslin :

Now it's important to understand...how a Taurus wants to be loved. We often make the mistake of showing love to others in ways that we want to be loved. That might not be his style though.

Pam Heslin :

Now the exciting part of this...is where is Saturn changing for HIM on October 5?

Pam Heslin :

In his 7th house of relationships! Saturn is the great taskmaster, but it's also a stabilizer. So he's going to be going through energy that is encouraging him to stablize in relationships, commitments, etc.

Pam Heslin :

So the energy you are feeling, being drawn to this man, is the equalization of both of your charts coming together. This is really like "hand in glove" type energy

Customer :

Wow - I really feel that there is some kind of magnetism between us sometimes - Lots of questions from me now. Who should work out that plan for him and me? What do you reckon my chances are with him - you said something about a timeline - Vihubti believed that we would be togehter by year end - waht to you believe and what is his style?

Pam Heslin :

Well there's a lot of data to go into about that. And also the parts you mentioned about your coach...this is PERFECT timing for your chart, because the planets in your inner development houses too, the 12th house.

Pam Heslin :

I would start working on a plan to invite him to something...lunch, coffee, whatever.

Customer :

ok like Vihubti suggested... and..

Pam Heslin :

Birgit I just want tot ell you that I am on satellite internet and there's a storm brewing...if I drop out it's because my sat internet dropped out.

Pam Heslin :

Taurus people are all about the senses...food, smells, tactile. The love indulging in the senses.

Customer :

ok - hope it will not happen in the middle of all this

Pam Heslin :

You can start to think about how you would build an experience to share together that involves good food, good smells, visually interesting experiences

Customer :

I know I read all I could about tauruses so I have a pretty good idea of his likes and dislikes, e.g. I know he likes me, my ways - we have a lot of likes and dislikes in common already

Customer :

Pam, please tell me what my chances are with him, has he fallen for me and if you can say anything about when we will be together?

Customer :

Plus what do you mean by "So I would start working on a plan to get the two of you in close physical proximity by that day" do you mean that if I start the communicating now there is a fair chance that we will be togehter around 13 Novwember?

Pam Heslin : Birgit my satellite dropped out...I'm on my cell phone but I dont have full capabilities. I dudnt want to leave you hanging though!
Customer :

Maybe we can resume tomorrow?

Pam Heslin : "Fallen for" is a very grey area and ambiguous term. I want to get more specific about that with you. I definatly feel the positivenergy he has for you and its growing. But it needs to be nurtured.
Customer :

ok - I see - pls also answer my other questions

Customer :

Pam - you have been great already -let us resume tomorrow and hope that your IT equipment works properly. Good night Best wishes Birgit

Customer :

You are also welcome to tell me more from the readings you made - I am very interested in hearing more.

Pam Heslin :

My Dear Birgit, you are very patient, thank you! Yes, let's continue tomorrow. Please be as specific with your questions as you can, because the answers will be as specific as the questions. Yes, he is definitely thinking about giving you and he a chance -- when I connect into him he senses about your situation very much. He wanted to give you some space so you can heal. But now with the planets turning things will move forward more quickly. But that doesn't mean over-night! Please relax and enjoy the journey of courtship :)

Pam Heslin :

Please remember to rate my answer. I will gladly continue our discussion, until you have gotten all the answers you need. Thanks!

Customer :

Hi again Pam

Thanks a lot for your help yesterday – I will of course rate you, but I have a few follow-up questions first, but take your time answering these. I warn you this is long.... ;0)

Yesterday, you said that “his cheerfulness with you is not just a coincidence. He is looking into your soul (eyes...the window of the soul) to connect to you on a deep, emotional level”. I can say that I have felt this often also both last week and this week, but can you elaborate on this?

Please also elaborate on “Well there's a lot of data to go into about that. And also the parts you mentioned about your coach...this is PERFECT timing for your chart, because the planets in your inner development houses too, the 12th house”.

I would love to be in close physical proximity with Taurus by 13th November and would like to take up the more personal verbal communication again, but I tell you this is very difficult. Let me explain why. First of all Taurus, his name is XXXXX XXXXX will call him this from now on, is shy, hiding his feelings for me in front of others plus he is afraid or has been (I do not know which) what others may think if we create a relationship, he is also stubborn plus yesterday you confirmed a hunch that I have had for a long time that he wanted or wants to give med space so that I could heal – very likely - he is a psychologist and has been through divorce himself so he knows all about what I am going through.

Moreover from June through August (except July because of the summer holiday) our friendship was growing via our private talks, where we are in life, our relationships, his that did not work and mine that I was going to leave, he told me many personal stories about things that happened in the past (he cried on a few occasions and so did I – we consoled each other -, we started hugging, the hugging became more intense, his mood started changing – I do not know why, but I think he was not ready himself to commit, as he had recently parted with his girlfriend through many years, I was about to break out of mine. Then when we came back from our summer holiday he was thrilled to see me again, BIG WARM HUG and I updated him on what had happened while we were away and that was quite a lot. Two days later he became more distant. I confronted him and asked why. He gave me a strange explanation which presumably ended up in a lie – telling me that a friend of his – which later in the story suddenly became a girlfriend – had told him to be careful about how to interact and act towards other people (not be too caring unless he means it – my interpretation), he started shaking, fumbling and crying. I asked him do you have a girlfriend now and he pulled back the chair and said (I still believe with a smile in his eyes while crying – very strange) Yes – hey – it has been 6 months now and life goes on – then I said, but I thought you and I were friends what about our talks.. He said they will stay here. I got so sad that I left the office, drove into the forest and cried my lungs out and did not go to work for two days. He knew why I was not there – then started a period app 1½ month where he was playing mind games with me. I was advised to be strictly professional with him, but still letting him know that I was there without chasing him. That was a dreadful period. Then app 1 month ago both he and I started to get more normal and he has been very nice, forthcoming, warm etc. towards me. He is still hiding his feelings for me in front of other, but there is no doubt he is so MUCH attracted to me, he checks up on me that I am in the office, I am sure he is concerned and keeps an eye on me at a distance. He seeks me and tries to hide. I felt his energies again today. There is a magnetism for sure. Then at lunch time I tried to pick him up, on the way out our eyes met each other (he was attrated and very interested), chose to sit close, but not too close and on the same side as me, could not see each other – I had so much hoped he would include me in a conversation, but he did not. Same thing this afternoon – this time though I chose to sit opposite him, at the coffee table saying goodbye to a colleague. He tried to catch my eyes and he tried to include me. He could see I was sad (disappointed because he does not dare being himself in front of me). I am sure he noticed this. I sensed a kind of frustration later when he came by to say have a nice weekend – frustrated perhaps that it went like it did today – Perhaps both a frustration with himself and with me too – I do not know. That is where is often ends.

Therefore, I am trying to get in contact with him – I really want to – but it is difficult – Any advice? Your comments to the story is welcome too.

If you connect with his energies today – then what do you feel?

I was very positive by you final words yesterday that when you connect into him “he senses about your situation very much. He wanted to give you some space so you can heal. But now with the planets turning things will move forward more quickly. But that doesn't mean over-night! Please relax and enjoy the journey of courtship :)”

This means all to me and I do want to enjoy the journey of courtship, but I need help to understand him more and get some ideas as to how to handle him?

By the way, Vihubti (and do not worry I am not going to keep repeating his name ;0)) claimed that he NEVER had an affair or has a girlfriend– it was an excuse and he misbehaved badly which delayed the process.....

Hope to receive your answer today – Lots of Love Birgit

Customer :

Hi Pam are you reading

Customer :

Hi Pam are you there

pdheslin, Consultant
Experience: 20+ years of internet site creation and search engine optimization. Dozens of search tools at my disposal.