Michael
Michael, Librarian
Experience:  20+ years as information professional
70951075
Type Your Question Here...

Looking for the instrumental version of "Love Letters Straight

Looking for the instrumental version of "Love Letters Straight From The heart", with a sound like George Shearing group with the Vibe player, but apparently not Shearing.
Hi, I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Yes, I'd still like to know who the artist was and hopefully be able to buy a CD. We used to hear the song frequently at this restaurant/bar in Phoenix, AZ on the their "muzak" (or whatever) sound system. This was in a time-frame of 1979 - 1980. I would have sworn it was the George Shearing group with Vibes, but have not seen an album of his with that song on it, but I suppose it still could have been him.

Thank you for your continued patience. We will continue the search for a Professional for you.
Not sure about if this is an instrumental version but here is a listing under the artist:

http://www.musicstack.com/item/140935366
Michael, Librarian
Experience: 20+ years as information professional