Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
Type Your Question Here...
A new question is answered every 9 seconds this a trusted store

This answer was rated: this a trusted store

Hello, Liz and welcome to Just Answer.

Are you sure of the name and spelling of the business: GasStoresk?

Is this an online store or a brick and mortar store (where you can go in to shop)?

What do they sell?

Do you know where it is located?

Thanks for all your additional detail.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

They sell electronics, as far as I can see there is no storefront for them.

I have narrowed it down and as far as I can they they are from China..They are on bizzrate and yes it is gasstoresk.

Hi again, Liz and thanks for your reply with additional information.

Please allow me a short while to research this for you.

Hi again, Liz and thanks for your patience.

There doesn't seem to be any positive reviews or negative comments about this particular store. Actually, it has no ratings at all, which may raise questions about it's trustworthiness. This is not uncommon with online international stores.

I found the username of this store on several other sites in addition to bizrate, like shopzilla, and in doing further investigation, I did find an address in New York City, but the address does not seem to be valid. This would raise a red flag. Many stores that ship from China will list more 'local' addresses to try to instill confidence.

Due to the lack of information about this store, I would proceed with caution if you were considering placing an order.

If you're looking for a specific electronic item and you feel you found a good price at that site, you can always also check out eBay, of course, where you have protection as a buyer, and/or or which are trusted sites.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please click 'Reply to Expert' before rating, direct your reply to me, "Cher", and I will be glad to continue our conversation.

IMPORTANT: If you found my answer helpful, please choose a positive rating like this one Laughing for 'Excellent Service', so I may receive credit from the site for assisting you.

Please rate with positive feedback (#3-5) when you are satisfied with my answer. Your satisfaction is my greatest priority.

Best regards,