Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Teacher
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550
Type Your Question Here...

I want benjamin franklins autobiography for the kindle one

I want benjamin franklins autobiography for the kindle one that tells his story in his words and is a good read which one will be the best
Hi, it will be a pleasure to help you with your homework today.

I am a history teacher and love the American Revolution time period. Benjamin Franklin and his contributions to the founding of our country as always interested me.

I recently read what i consider to be the best biography and I feel it is great for anyone who wants a better sense of this true patriot.

CLICK HERE for the link to amazon (for the Kindle Version) of the book. Be sure to check out the reviews as you will see what some of the others have to say.

If you would like another suggestion (feel this is not the best for you), click on REPLY TO EXPERT and I will be glad to help further.

All the best and have a wonderful rest of the week.

:-)