Joan, Internet Researcher
Experience:  I believe that knowledge is Power! I would like to try to share my knowledge with others.
Type Your Question Here...

I no longer want tomtom.I purchase a new car with navigation

I no longer want tomtom.I purchase a new car with navigation system.

I see you purchased the Tom Tom from Sears. If you used a Credit Card or if you have the receipt, you should be able to return the Tom Tom GPS at any Sears store. They usually will give 30 days for refunds.

Just take it into the store with the receipt or the Credit Card used to purchase it and they will credit it back to your account or give you a refund the same way you paid for it.

Please let me know if I can be of further service. My goal is 100% satisfactory answer. If you need further help just hit repy to Expert, or if satisfied, please press the smiley face to rate.

This is Sears return policy: