Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Teacher
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550
Type Your Question Here...

OI have to wear glasses now how do I renew my drivers lice

OI have to wear glasses now how do I renew my drivers licence?
Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I am happy to help on your question today.

When you have your next drivers license renewal, you will let them know when you go into the DMV that you are now wearing glasses. When you do the eye exam with your new glasses you will demonstrate your ability to see correctly using the glasses and they will place a "glasses or contact restriction" on your license which will mean that you have to wear either your glasses or contacts to operate the vehicle.

There is nothing you really need to do at this point unless you are going to renew your license now. As I said, when you go into the DMV in your locality, they will guide you through this process as they handle this situation on a regular basis and it will not be an issue for you.

All the best and have a WONDERFUL rest of the weekend. If you need any followup, just click on REPLY TO EXPERT... If satisfied, be sure to rate/submit my response so that I receive credit for my help today.

:-)