Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

I lost combination to brinks home safe model 5059 please h

I lost combination to brinks home safe model 5059 please help.

Hello, Genet and welcome to Just Answer!

Does your safe require both the key and combination to open?

Have you ever opened it with just the key, before?

Thanks for all your additional information.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Yes require both but I set the key only but I think kid tacked it know doses not open with key
Hi again, Genet and thanks for your reply with additional and helpful information.

Please allow me a few minutes to type and send your detailed answer.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Can you call me my be that will be phone # XXXXX

Hello again, Genet and thanks for your patience.

I'm sorry, but it is against site rules for us to call clients; we are only permitted to communicate through the site, online.

Honeywell now owns Brinks, so your home safe model number 5059 is now called Honeywell Model 2054. Safe combinations are never available on the internet, as this would compromise your safe's protection and security.

The owner's manual for your safe is located at:

If you no longer have your manual with your pre-printed original combination, your alternative is to contact the company, Honeywell, to request your original combination, at 1-800-223-8566. Their hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Pacific Standard Time.

You will need to fill out a notarized form indicating that you are the safe's rightful owner and after you return the form to them, they will send you the combination.

You can also e-mail them at: [email protected]

I wish you much good luck and hope you are able to obtain your combination without too much difficulty!

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please click 'Reply to Expert' before rating, direct your reply to me, "Cher", and I will be glad to continue our conversation.

IMPORTANT: If you found my answer helpful, please choose a positive rating like this one Laughing for 'Excellent Service', so I may receive credit from the site for assisting you.

Please rate with positive feedback (#3-5) when you are satisfied with my answer. Your satisfaction is my greatest priority.

*******Please remember you are rating the quality of my information/answer, not the situation/circumstances, over which we have no control*******

Best regards,

Hi again, Genet.

I also wanted to mention that if this is an emergency situation and you need the safe opened immediately, your only other alternative would be to contact a certified locksmith/safe technician who might be able to obtain your combination on the spot, from the manufacturer, after you proof ownership/identity, or the technician might be able to open your safe without damaging it. You can try any certified local locksmiths/safe technicians in your area or this company, below, which has offices nationwide; they may have a branch in your town:

Best regards,
Hi again, Genet.

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going with your safe. Have you contacted Honeywell and sent in the notarized form so you can receive your combination?

Please let me know if you need any additional information and I will be glad to continue to assist you.

Best regards,