Norman M.
Norman M., Researcher, Lecturer and Psychotherapist
Experience:  ADHP(NC), ECP and UKCP Registered.
Type Your Question Here...

This is a question about a couple of facial products that I

This is a question about a couple of facial products that I have been using for over a year now. Amway carried the Connie Sellecca Solution products and I purchased the facial cleanser and the moisturizer. When I asked an Amway representative if I could purchase another set of Sellecca products, she said Amway no longer carries the Sellecca line. I really would like to continue purchasing these products but I don't know where to find them. Please help me find an reputable place that I can continue to purchase these products from. Thank you so much.
You should try here

VERY difficult to find!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hello. Thank you for checking it out for me. I tried the websites and one of' of them said I could buy it (as seen on tv) but they want me to buy wholesale. Don't have the money to buy wholesale. So are those two places the only sites for me to look into?

I'll have another look for you! I'm waiting for an emailo from their LA Office.

Still no reply from LA . I'll try another approach.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thanks so much for still trying. I appreciate it. Wondering if we could try to locate John Tesh (her husband)? Hopefully he may have information. Again, thank you.

I'm still on it. Let's not give up yet, Marlene!
Here is a contact page for John Tesh, which also offers information on products - just click on the worde 'here' at the beginning of the sentence to go there. I'd love to know how you get on!
Try here too
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi there Norman,

Thank you so much for your patience. I don't always go on the computer every day. Too tired from a full time job and being a caregiver. I did to the the try here too page and typed a note to John Tesh. The reply that I got was that he doesn't respond to all his emails but that they do get read. So I asked my Amway friend again about who else I can call. She said she is going to ask another distributor if they still have the products in their basic kits. I am not going to give up but I do not it is not fair for you to keep holding on for me to reply to you. Just want to thank you so much for your help. Please wish me luck.

I do wish you luck! Would you mind rating may answers for me?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Just wanted to say Thank You very much for your infinite patience.

I have not yet found anyone or anyplace that carries the Connie Selleca

produce line. But I won't give up yet.

You did your best and I truly appreciate everything you did.