pdheslin
pdheslin, Consultant
Experience:  20+ years of internet site creation and search engine optimization. Dozens of search tools at my disposal.
60622861
Type Your Question Here...

for pam to answear only. how my wife got the herpis

for pam to answear only. how my wife got the HPV.

Category: General
Expert:  pdheslin replied 2 years ago.

pdheslin :

Hello...I'm here

Customer :

hi you remember me?

pdheslin :

Oh yes of course

Customer :

thanks for that

pdheslin :

Your spirit guides want you to know that it was long before you and she met

pdheslin :

It's unfortunately a very common disease, but sometimes lays dormant for many years

Customer :

who was it

and how come showed up recently

pdheslin :

It was a male from her early school days. It was a one time experience, she never saw him again.

pdheslin :

IT showed recently because her immune system was compromised by the stress.

Customer :

why her first husbend left her after few weks of the weding

pdheslin :

It was complete physical imcompatability

pdheslin :

they were not able to truthfully consumate the marriage

Customer :

what means consumate

Customer :

was it him she got it from or smebody after

pdheslin :

consumate means to have intercourse, a marriage is considered not consumated if it is not sealed by sexual intercourse

pdheslin :

No, it came from someone before her first husband

pdheslin :

Your Spirit Guide and Angels want you to focus on your self, and not so much on her!

pdheslin :

do something good for yourself

Customer :

do you mean one of them didint like the way the intercorse was going

pdheslin :

No, it means it didn't happen at all....

pdheslin :

They attempted, but one of them was not able to do it.

Customer :

how old was she

Customer :

who was not able to do it

pdheslin :

My Guides and Angels don't give me specific details such as that, but she was no teenager

pdheslin :

He was not able

pdheslin :

But this was before you...and thinking about that does not help your future with her

pdheslin :

That's staying grounded in the past...you cannot drag the past into the future with you. It's a waste of time to be concerned about these details

Customer :

so after the wedding she was still a vergin

pdheslin :

She was not a virgin before the wedding!

pdheslin :

"What has this to do, with you two getting back together?" Spirit asks.

Customer :

becouse she told me diferent stories

Customer :

is she truth worty

Customer :

is that mayby

he left her becouse she wasnt evergyn

pdheslin :

What happened before you two met has nothing to do with your relationship now. A woman or man can tell their mate whatever story they wish because it''s private information, none of their new spouse's business.

pdheslin :

None of this has any bearing on whether or not she is trustworthy.

pdheslin :

No, the first husband didn't care whether or not she was a virgin. Rarely do people care about that in this day and age.

Customer :

were i come from thay still do

pdheslin :

They didn't break up for just one reason -- they broke up because of the physical in-compatibility and because of emotional immaturity of them both.

pdheslin :

That's unfortunate because it has no bearing on whether or not a person can love you with all her heart and be true. It's a myth.

pdheslin :

You can keep looking backward and try to make sense out of what happened before you, events that had nothing to do with you. Or you can look forward and create a new and loving and healthy life.

Customer :

for 2 years we tought she got got the herpis from me even i dont have the simptoms

Customer :

do youstill dont see no divorce

pdheslin :

I see that you don't want it, I see that she does not want it.

pdheslin :

What you both want, is to have the life you thought you were going to have when you got married

pdheslin :

I can tell you, "You're going to win the lottery tomorrow" but if you get up, and out, and buy the ticket you will not win.

pdheslin :

I can tell you, "You're going to remain married," But if you don't let go of the past, things you cannot control, and work on a healthy future, you will not win that either.

pdheslin :

It requires that you let go of thoughts that do not serve you. Negaitivity, resentment, distrust.

Customer :

can you tell me whos folt is the problems we having know

pdheslin :

both of you --- there is no value in assigning blame...it takes two to make a marriage and two to tear it apart.

pdheslin :

Your Guides are going to send you a series of messages - dreams, people, songs -- to wake you up, to bring you to the next level of understanding and healing

pdheslin :

Be open! Be aware! Embrace understanding!

pdheslin :

It's up to you to accept their challenge, or stay behind

Customer :

why is this anger in me to her know.do i still love her

pdheslin :

I'm sorry, I don't understand the question, can you rephrase?

Customer :

why em i so angry at her.and i em not talking becouse the past.do i still love her

pdheslin :

Because the situation triggers emotions in you that you first felt a long time ago, when you were young.

pdheslin :

Anger is a secondary emotion, caused by another, deeper, primary emotion -- sadness, fear, frustration, lonliness.

pdheslin :

Yes, you have feelings that you love her. But true love accepts the past, forgives actions that you don't approve of, and wants to move foward into the future.

pdheslin :

Your Guides want you to heal that rift, to find that sadness and let it go. They are going to send you healing messages, be open to them. Accept them, and allow yourself to be healed. Meanwhile, the same is happening for your wife. You cannot interfere with her healing and she cannot interfere with yours.

pdheslin :

Resolve to stay focused on healthy thoughts and healing. Resolve to grow, resolve to release these thoughts back to the Creator/God - whatever term you use and let that Energy manage it . Because God can manage it much better than we can.

pdheslin :

Give it up to God. Let go, and LET God manage all of this.

Customer :

how they going to send me the messages.so iknow

Customer :

becose the last 2 months she tret me very bed

pdheslin :

In many different ways - through songs, movies, people, dreams. Be open -- look for them, watch for them.

pdheslin :

She's not here now to treat you badly so that's a good thing.

pdheslin :

I have to go now, but watch for these messages from your guides!

pdheslin :

You are going to be raised up to the next level -- spiritually, and emotionally.

pdheslin :

Thank you for requesting me, I appreciate it very much. I will be back so we can talk about these messages and your healing, and your love.

Customer :

any phon call we have is very painfol

Customer :

and she knows what she saying its hurting me

pdheslin :

I understand -- that will not last forever. Just try to be unemotional, knowing that God will take good care of you both. Take some peace from that. Right now, you are trying to control too much, and trying to do God's work. Let God manage it.

Customer :

wen you coming back

pdheslin :

Understand that she's had a painful past and does not know how to communicate in a fair, nice way. Forgive her for being less than perfect in that way. It will all work out the way it is supposed to. And, you don't even have to answer the phone if it's her.

pdheslin :

I will be back this evening, but watch for the signs! They are meant for YOU.

pdheslin :

When she sees that you are being more mature about all this than she is, she will stop trying to hurt you.

pdheslin :

In the mean time, do something very nice for yourself! :)

Customer :

can you be littlle more spesific about the signs please

pdheslin :

No, I'm sorry -- they won't show me. that is part of their magic :)

pdheslin :

Do something beautiful for yourself - I will talk to you later :)

Customer :

i cant belive how right you war about the signs.

Customer :

i got them. but i was to blind to realised tha war spiritual

Customer :

one of them was to forgive and exept

pdheslin :

Yes my brother! yes!

Customer :

but the other one was to end it and leave her

pdheslin :

That may be - remember, nothing but spirit is forever. Everything changes and transforms into something else. All you have to deal with right now is today. Who knows what tomorrow brings for you!

Customer :

bcouse the way she is hurting me is becouse she stop caring for me.not nesesery do not love me

pdheslin :

that may be the case the today, and for today you must protect yourself, but boundaries up, yes.

pdheslin :

You cannot love someone, who is behaving in an unlovable way

Customer :

do you think i should thinking of ending it?

pdheslin :

There are still more messages to come to you, of love and healing, and of the wonder you will experience.

pdheslin :

Spirit will not tell you what to do. Spirit will show you what cannot be seen with the eyes, so that you have more information.

pdheslin :

This way you can make better, more informed decisions. Your spirit guides are your personal Google ;)

pdheslin :

Even if you broke it off with her today...it does not mean that you can't get back together some day in the future, when you both are in a better mental place.

Customer :

can you ask the spirit please if she is worted wating and kep geting hurt.coouse i still love her.

pdheslin :

Spirit says no....not worth it.

Customer :

LAST QUESTION. IS SHE A GOOD PERSON. OR I WAS FOOLED ALL THESE YEARS

pdheslin :

Every one is a good person....we are all sparks of the Divine Intelligence that created us - our Source, pure love.

pdheslin :

what happens is that good people...can have bad behavior

pdheslin :

When a child throws a tantrum...he his behaving badly. But he is still a good person

pdheslin :

But that doesn't mean we allow the child to be destructive towards us

pdheslin :

We put up boundaries. In this case, you cannot control her like you could a child, but you can make sure you're not in her path when she is being destructive, emotionally.

pdheslin :

I know that you will continue to receive messages from your Guides

pdheslin :

Continue to stay open!

pdheslin :

Healing is yours - accept it, embrace it. You will become strong, and even more loving.

pdheslin :

All anger will leave you, but you will still protect yourself.

pdheslin :

I have to go now my friend, please remember to rate my service so I can get credit for these times I have spent with you.

pdheslin :

I will still be here to answer questions if you have them. Please ask "For Pam Only" in the question.

pdheslin :

I am happy for your healing -- watch for more messages! :)

pdheslin :

Warmly,

pdheslin :

Pam

pdheslin, Consultant
Experience: 20+ years of internet site creation and search engine optimization. Dozens of search tools at my disposal.