Martin, Engineer
Experience:  i'm 41 and i never stopped studying and experimenting
Type Your Question Here...

looking for a storage bin to hold an 18 round colapseable

looking for a storage bin to hold an 18' round colapseable pool
Hello. I am not sure of the size you can reduce this without too much trouble or damage to the pool. This might work:

You could also get a cusXXXXX XXXXX crate made for it.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

It came in a 2 by 5 cardboard box & will need to be in a plastic bin of sometype tokeep out mice & etc. Only have a storage shed not cellar or garage. So wood is out of the question.

2 x 5 x how? (to know the volume). I guess we need to think a bit larger than this as it's never easy to get something packed as tight as from the factory.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I know that and am thinking of a large plastic container usually put on decks for storage or a larger garbage container

Some industrial container cost a lot so i was looking into rubbermade solution (i usually like their product). The larger deck bench for storage is only 4.66 feet long. The best next thing is that vertical storage:

For security a vertical storage with such an heavy load inside should be attached. The pool inside should old sturdy enough if you use ratchet tension strap.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.