pdheslin
pdheslin, Consultant
Experience:  20+ years of internet site creation and search engine optimization. Dozens of search tools at my disposal.
60622861
Type Your Question Here...

did she ever met this guy and talk to him about marige

Category: General
Expert:  pdheslin replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for allowing me to connect into this energy again.

I've meditated on this, and my guides have shown me scenes about their conversations. She met him, but only when her sister was there. He is interested in her, but she does not like him romantically. He is too nosy, too boisterous and she does not like him. They never discussed marriage, no.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

did she knew about this meting in advance and she agreed to met him and then she didint like him

Expert:  pdheslin replied 2 years ago.
No, not at all. I am seeing that she showed up at her sisters, and that he was there. She had no knowledge at all that he was going to be there. This was arranged by her sister. In fact, afterwards, she had words with her sister about not liking "the set up",
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

i will give you 2 names atika and semika can you red wich sister did the ofer?

Expert:  pdheslin replied 2 years ago.
It was atika.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

do you see if my wife coming bac to me or you see divorsing me

Expert:  pdheslin replied 2 years ago.
This is a completely different energy now that we are connecting into. This requires a deep meditation, because this is a very long and detailed subject.

I see your wife's sadness and the same self-sadness that your mother has. Like your mother, your wife is very upset with herself and she blames every one else for her deep sadness.

I see that your wife is going round and round in circles. Inside, she is a very little girl, trapped inside a woman's body.

I am being shown a long period of this sadness, followed by a "waking up" of sorts. A healing, a perception change. The spirits are lighting candles for you two on the Other Side, and praying for the both of you. She will hit rock bottom emotionally, and then begin to heal after that point.

I see you two reuniting, but not until next year, late, in the autum of 2013.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

do you see a divorce before autum 2013

Expert:  pdheslin replied 2 years ago.
No, no divorce for you. You will remain legally married, though emotionally separated yes. No divorce.

If there’s more I can do, please use the reply tab and let me know how I can be of further assistance. It’s my goal to provide you with excellent service. Please rate me highly and provide me with feedback.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

does she loves me did she ever

Expert:  pdheslin replied 2 years ago.
Oh heavens yes, she has always loved you from the early days when you first met. Her love grew. Love can do many things, but it cannot over come a sense of low-self esteem that she has. She does not love herself, she is upset with herself. She must learn to lover herself, and I am shown that she will.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

will she get better healt wise and how son

Expert:  pdheslin replied 2 years ago.
Yes, she is healing now in fact, in the beginning stages. She will return to optimal health in the spring of 2013.

Going this deep into this energy has drained me and I need to take a small break to recharge my batteries and meditate.

I hope this helps. Please reply back if you have additional questions or concerns. If you have no additional questions please remember to rate my service before exiting the site so I can be credited for my time.

Warmly,
Pam
pdheslin, Consultant
Experience: 20+ years of internet site creation and search engine optimization. Dozens of search tools at my disposal.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

would it help if i fly to europ tomorow and cofront her or it will do more damage

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

psychic tu answear thi please for pam

Expert:  pdheslin replied 2 years ago.
No, it would do more damage to fly to europe and confront her. Healing is needed here, and confronting her will only cause more of a rift.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

i mention to her over the phone this morning and she deny it.is she lying or she is in deniel

Expert:  pdheslin replied 2 years ago.

She is in denial, and part of her feels that she is keeping it to herself because she feels she has a right to privacy.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

did her brother mother and the other sister knew aout this meting

Expert:  pdheslin replied 2 years ago.
No, they did not know about it. Only the one sister enabled this.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

thank you . you the best

Expert:  pdheslin replied 2 years ago.
You are so very welcome, thank you for your kind words.

I know these situations are troubling to you, but I see that they are all leading towards healing and working out for everyone's best interest, most of all your own. THere will be healing, there will be personal growth for everyone. It's Spirit's will that you should have the best the world has to offer.

Please feel free to ask for me by name, "For Pam".
Warmly,
Pam
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

how many times they met and wat was the conversation about.did she knew him before and did he ofered her to go out

Expert:  pdheslin replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for requesting me again and placing your faith in me.

As I connect into this situation I see there many conversations about this meeting and she did not want it. She did not know him, or have any contact with him.

However, I see her walking into the room and seeing this stranger, and being introduced to him. She was not happy at this forced meeting. The conversation was mostly about him, as he is a very self centered person, and is intent on impressing everyone around him. She was turned off by this. She saw him as egotistical and did not like him at all.

He did not offer to take her out. He could sense that she was not interested.

This is not something she is interested in persuing at all.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

after wards did she tell her mom about this and if she dis how her mom reacted.was her mom therewen this hapened?

Expert:  pdheslin replied 2 years ago.
She did NOT tell her mother, because she knew her mother would not be happy that this happened, and she didn't want to hear her mother complain about it.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

i told her brother about it did he confrnt her and his mother?

Expert:  pdheslin replied 2 years ago.
No, not yet, but he plans to. He's waiting for the right moment.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

he sounded surprise on the phone but did he belived me

Expert:  pdheslin replied 2 years ago.
Yes, he did beleive you, completely. He was surprised at his sister.

They want us to open new questions, instead of posting to existing, so I'm going to ask you to post a new question please :)
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

can i pay you on this side

Expert:  pdheslin replied 2 years ago.
I believe you can by rating me again :)
pdheslin, Consultant
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

can you read the guys name the one she met. is very important tu me please. thank you

Expert:  pdheslin replied 2 years ago.
The name connected to this is similar to Jorge..or that sound.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

muslems dont have jorge.can you try again and was he atractive ,younger or older than her?

Expert:  pdheslin replied 2 years ago.
He was much older yes he was attractive physically but she did not like his personality. That is how the name sounds to me... it doesn't have to be that name specifically but it sounds like that.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

was she atracted to him physically and if it wasn't for his personality would she try to get to know him better? P.S.yesterday i rated you again ,did you recived the reward

Expert:  pdheslin replied 2 years ago.
Yes I did thank you so much for your generosity!

No she was not physically attracted to him either. She was completely turned off. She did not want to be around him.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

is a posibole to get the right name?
i

Expert:  pdheslin replied 2 years ago.
It is impossible to get the exact name -- this is just not possible because spirit does not use proper nouns or words like you and I do. I only get a whisper - and the name sounds to me like JOR or GOR, with a soft "j" sound.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

did her brother confront her yet?

Expert:  pdheslin replied 1 year ago.
They like us to have separate questions - can you please start a new question? :)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

i dont understand

Expert:  pdheslin replied 1 year ago.
This is all one long question thread, started on 9/13/12.

We are told not to keep answering on old questions, that you need to start a new question.

Please start a new question and put 'For Pam Only" in the question. :)