Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
1470369
Type Your Question Here...

Can I bring Poligrip Denture adhesive on an International

Can I bring Poligrip Denture adhesive on an International flight?

Hello, David and welcome back to Just Answer!

My name isXXXXX have been with the company since 2006, and it will be my pleasure to assist you.

Poligrip Denture adhesive is considered a 'gel' and is subject to the 3-1-1 rules by the TSA. It is allowed in carry on luggage if the tube weighs 3.4 ounces or less (travel size) and is included in the one quart sized clear plastic ziploc bag with other liquids, gels and aerosols as per the TSA regulations listed here:
http://www.tsa.gov/311/index.shtm

If you want to bring a larger tube of Poligrip, and/or multiple tubes, to last throughout your trip, these should be packed in your checked luggage.

As far as international flights, you must check with your individual airline and the individual country or countries you will be visiting, in order to find out their specific rules and regulations.

For further information, you can contact the TSA directly, via email or phone:
http://www.tsa.gov/contact/index.shtm

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please click 'Reply to Expert' before rating, direct your reply to me, "Cher", and I will be happy to continue our conversation.

IMPORTANT: If you found my answer helpful, please choose a positive rating like this one Laughing for 'Excellent Service', so I may receive credit for assisting you.

Please rate in a positive manner (Laughing) when you are satisfied with my answer. My only goal is your satisfaction!

If you are not satisfied with my answer, do NOT rate, but instead, click "REPLY TO EXPERT" so I can find out what further assistance you may require. Thank you!

Best regards,
Cher

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Since I am taking the same airline from San Diego - Chicago - Munich - Naples, then Frankfurt, Houston, San Diego, will I need to contact each country or just the one airline?

Hello again, David and thanks for your reply and additional question.

If you are taking the same airline to travel both domestically and internationally, they will be able to answer your questions since they fly to those countries on a steady basis and are familiar with their rules.

Best regards,
Cher