SpecialistMichael
SpecialistMichael, MS, CSCS
Experience:  Senior Information Specialist
65186368
Type Your Question Here...

Smoking cannabis. Hello. How do I smoke hash without filter

Smoking cannabis. Hello. How do I smoke hash without filter or cigarette paper? I have tobacco, but I prefeer not to use.

update sorry for my question, i forgot i have cigarettes, i can put it in cigarrete :)

**Please remember to rate this answer when you are finished reading**

There are several ways you can enjoy smoking and treating your cannabis simply as if it were tobacco.

People smoke tobacco and therefore cannabis in your case in pipes(both traditional and metal pipes called "bowls" which can be made of glass and metal as well as the traditional large pipe called a "bong".

There is also a staggering amount of popularity increases in "hookah" bars here in the united states. Basically these are community type pipes where people have tubes leaving the apparatus and allow people to smoke and share the tobacco products from this stationary piece.

The more common way for a lot of people to enjoy this is smoking rolled cigarettes with it as well as rolling a cigar with it.

In the US, where we are "head shops" are the types of places where you buy this equipment but you can also find a lot of it at tobacco shops.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

As for smoking equipment, a bucket of water, some tin foil, and a plastic bottle can also be used if you cut off the back end or the "things", as seen on this picture

http://tinypic.com/r/2r46ct5/6

Emil, I had a conversation with someone tonight about this.

I don't smoke anything because of my involvement with fitness and athletics but the terminology for this I believe is called a "gravity bong". I have seen and heard a myriad of different ways to smoke things growing so while its not a part of my life I am more than familiar

The other option that was explained to me was using a partially crushed soda can with holes in it for whatever you would smoke and you would use the opening of the can as the mouth piece. Basically a makeshift pipe.
Emil,

I was doing some research and found out that vaporizers are a very popular way to smoke both tobacco and marijuana. I completely forgot that a lot of people will use vaporizers in public places for tobacco because of the lack of smoke and other wasteful distractions that might bother other people.

Basically the vaporizer heats the product to such a high temp and from the descriptors seems like a clean smooth way to smoke, without the excessive smoke filling the room and surroundings.

Emil,

I have even more for you.

After polling some friends of mine who enjoy smoking periodically, apparently you can smoke your product of choice through an apple because of the way the core is slightly hollowed.

The way it is described is pulling the stem out, then carefully creating a small hole in the top of the apple with a small pen body or something to just barely puncture into the core of the apple.

You create a second hole through the flesh of the fruit making sure the hole that has lined with the core matches the one that is made through the body of the fruit. You then place you product of choice either on a piece of foil resting on the top or some people will take a single piece and carefully use no foil at all drawing the smoke with their lips pressed on the side of the fruit, lighting it from the very top.

Give that a try as well. I would imagine you could freeze or cool the apple as well after doing the puncturing it if needed.